Preview Round 21, 2022: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 6th August, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Saints

Votes: 24 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we’re a decent chance of causing an upset, desperately need everyone to playing with desperation though.

I've pulled the pin on a night out with mates because of flu symptoms. I hope the boys don't add to my already depressing weekend. I'm feeling stupidly optimistic so should either be ridiculously disappointed or felling like an oracle.

I've pulled the pin on a night out with mates because of flu symptoms. I hope the boys don't add to my already depressing weekend. I'm feeling stupidly optimistic so should either be ridiculously disappointed or felling like an oracle.
Get well soon! I’ve had the whole sick in bed and watching the saints make it even worse weekend recently hahaha.

elaine-benes-get-well-soon.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onion soup, I swear by it and it’s delicious.

Onion soup, I swear by it and it’s delicious.

I'm convinced I have covid but the RAT says no. My throat's so sore eating sounds painful but I'll see if the wife feels like making some. Being a slav it would be some kind of salted poverty broth that will instil a sense of existentialist dread and the pointlessness of everything though.

I'm convinced I have covid but the RAT says no. My throat's so sore eating sounds painful but I'll see if the wife feels like making some. Being a slav it would be some kind of salted poverty broth that will instil a sense of existentialist dread and the pointlessness of everything though.
Sounds pretty uncomfortable gringo, you can’t go wrong with soup though. I‘m sure she’ll have a suitable version of the good old chicken soup which is comforting when you feel like rubbish.

Christ there were a few seconds there where I thought that was Ben Paton, didn't get the joke and my heart skipped a couple of beats. We've been gloriously scandal-free so long now but even just a brief return of that feeling like "Oh god what have we done now" was enough.

Thank you Matt Finnis. That feeling is not welcome in my house and you helped eradicate it.

Tell me about it, just had a tendon transfer of the ankle (non weight bearing op, so definitely no drinking) & now my nurse (wife) comes down with covid. So just better bloody win.

Tell me about it, just had a tendon transfer of the ankle (non weight bearing op, so definitely no drinking) & now my nurse (wife) comes down with covid. So just better bloody win.

That's proper depressing. The only good thing about injury or illness is getting waited on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back