Western Bulldogs v Fremantle (MRVL) (T)
Geelong v St Kilda (GMHBA) (N)
Port Adelaide v Richmond (AO) (N)

Sunday, August 7
North Melbourne v Sydney (MRVL)
Brisbane Lions v Carlton (G)
West Coast v Adelaide (OS) (T)

What the Fu... 😂
It might have something to do with a legends game? But there was no mention of anything, so I think it was to avoid a clash, which doesn't even exist. If the AFL was so concerned, then why put the Hawks in a clash when they should put Gold Coast in theirs. I think they are just taking the piss now.

It might have something to do with a legends game? But there was no mention of anything, so I think it was to avoid a clash, which doesn't even exist. If the AFL was so concerned, then why put the Hawks in a clash when they should put Gold Coast in theirs. I think they are just taking the piss now.
Its a legends game celebrating Peter Hudson in Launceston and naming the southern end after him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blue was definitely darker on the Robbo Dog jumper. Noticeable at the ground. I suggested we burn those jumpers at halftime in a symbolic ritual. I hope we don’t see them for another 25 years at least.

Unpopular opinion but I didn't mind the robodog jumpers. I know it represents a less than successful era for the club but some brilliant and fantastic players, some of whom were the games best players of that era, wore that jumper and wore it with pride. I daresay had the club made a few Grand Finals or won flag in that jumper - which I believe they should of (1997, late 2000s when the top four was basically Geelong, Hawthorn, St Kilda and Bulldogs for a few years), then Robodog would probably be looked more fondly upon.

Unpopular opinion but I didn't mind the robodog jumpers. I know it represents a less than successful era for the club but some brilliant and fantastic players, some of whom were the games best players of that era, wore that jumper and wore it with pride. I daresay had the club made a few Grand Finals or won flag in that jumper - which I believe they should of (1997, late 2000s when the top four was basically Geelong, Hawthorn, St Kilda and Bulldogs for a few years), then Robodog would probably be looked more fondly upon.
Actually represents a more successful era than the colour tv hoops of the late 70’s to 90’s era. Robbo dog had five preliminary finals and many champion players in its 15 seasons. But I just love the traditional hoops.
Just as you guys won a flag in a 1990’s type of jumper that isn’t looked on overly fondly, but has a huge history now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back