Banter Round 21: 4 goal hero Josh Caddy vs the MRPs Bitches

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]
  • The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter

The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Geelong or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

And with that, begin

Live from Geetroit on Saturday afternoon

Cats have already thrown the towel in, after having a dream run all season lose a few players and they make us look rational.

Now now, let's not get too silly

I'm taking my old man along as part of his birthday present..

It's going to be cold, shitty and 3 of our best 4 players are out.. poor bloke will think I hate him :(

punchintheface_Large.jpg

It's pretty obvious really.

They get such a soft ride from the umps all year, that their players push the boundaries, and then they (and their fans) are shocked when the MRP isn't as eager to kiss them on the dick when they're being thugs.

Of course like all bullies, they sook like a toddler when they don't get their way.

Whateley is not happy,nearly had a blub.

Four walls Richmond,media will now go into plan b,pump our tyres to bursting point.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves,just do what you have been doing and we should win.

Geelong will give it all ,we were at the end of a hiding in 2007,I nearly turned into a teapot that game.

Team is ripe for the killing,revenge is now on their safehouse.

I'm taking my old man along as part of his birthday present..

It's going to be cold, shitty and 3 of our best 4 players are out.. poor bloke will think I hate him :(
Sitting in the car along the fence you won't feel the cold that much, well I never did when travelling to a country ground.

Question Richmond faithful

Does the thought of top 4 excite you or fill you with fear?
On one hand you will finally get a 2nd final, on the other hand it will be soul crushing to get to lose 2 finals :D

Sitting in the car along the fence you won't feel the cold that much, well I never did when travelling to a country ground.
Yeah but I don't think I will get to toot the horn much :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 mins into the thread

That's a bold call

Mate i took a shot at your banter thread and wowee some of the replies legitimately sounded like the insults i heard in year 3. Real sad stuff.

Mate i took a shot at your banter thread and wowee some of the replies legitimately sounded like the insults i heard in year 3. Real sad stuff.
Childish insults on an internet forum? Well colour me shocked

To put my serious hat on guys... I have a spare seat this weekend.

So if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM

And I'll send photos of me using it to sit my drinks on :D

Childish insults on an internet forum? Well colour me shocked

They were pretty much "i know you are but what am i" type insults

Real bottom of the barrell stuff, i felt bad continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back