Banter Round 21: 4 goal hero Josh Caddy vs the MRPs Bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this week you didn't - he's out.

Besides, he'd want a meal. Not a snack like you'd bring.

GO Catters

and like a campaigner, Hawkins has been out of action for about a week a month this season.

BKM78

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
The centre of that bag looks like ur mums.. well you know...

Dark, leathery, dry and not well used.Mostly like Richmond as a team.

Still smashed it however...

MODS - if this is too much - I apologise in advance and please delete it. Intent was banter and humour not to offend anyone.

GO Catters

Post before this gives us some for not manning up.

Then posts this and apologises before it has even been read.

Pussy.

Took the cats a similar period to peak, the 1990's GF losses, inability to get it done when it counted......it took until Richmond gave you their ruckman for your team to get it across the line. Even then in a period where you had the chance to dominate you could only do it bi-anally (every two years for a cats supporter).

Best of luck Saturday and don't melt too hard about the loss with blokes suspended etc as it was there act of stupidity nothing more.

Go Tiges.

You gave Otto away minnow... He knww the Tiger toilet at Punt Rd was backed up and going nowhere... 3 Flags later.. he called it a day.

And im not even gonna touch what you do "bi anally" Thats all on you.

Go Catters

Post before this gives us some for not manning up.

Then posts this and apologises before it has even been read.

Pussy... . Cats actually.. FIFY

Go Catters

Jan 3, 2005
At Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
L.A. Kings, Oakland Raiders
You gave Otto away minnow... He knww the Tiger toilet at Punt Rd was backed up and going nowhere... 3 Flags later.. he called it a day.

And im not even gonna touch what you do "bi anally" Thats all on you.

Go Catters
I think it had more to do with the fact nobody at Punt Rd was into the Girl Friend/Partner share that seems overly common down at Corio Bay. The three Premierships were only a side glory to his priorities.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
IMG_0139.JPG
Here puss puss

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
I have to admit, I expected better.

You've had about 30 years or so to build up to this moment where you can actually face a Geelong side with no Ablett ( your kryptonite), we are seriously ****** by MRP and injuries and are ripe for the belting.

And this is the best you've got on your own board and everything?

Might have to have a word to Jake King - get him over here to get razzle you lot up a bit... you'd be familiar surely..

30 years is a long time to peak... I thought a big boy club would have more... I dunno.. heart.

GO Catters
As if jake would bother talking to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back