Strategy ROUND 21 - Changes v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps needs a spell, he'll be better with a week off.

Masten deserved a shot after his WAFL performance, but I think that game spells the end of his career.

Priddis will be back.

I'd go

Out: Shuey (inj), Masten, Nelson, Cripps
In: Priddis, Hill, Cole, Jetta(fit?)

Edit: Barrass for Schofield too if he's fit. Think Schoey is done career wise too.

Last edited:
Who cares. Its not worth s**t. U can just tell...when levras kicked that goal they thought they were home

Priddis will be in although I don't want him there. Cripps has been s**t for ages drop him please and Masten you are as hard as jelly best downhill skier since Chad Fletcher. Bring in Cole and Lamb please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't really matter anymore. Not going to make finals.
Yeah I said after the Port game we had 3 wins left (Freo, Bris & Blues) and we'll fish 9th or 10th. (no mans land basically)

Blues will be our last win for 2017.

Such a disappointing season.

Cripps needs a spell, he'll be better with a week off.

Masten deserved a shot after his WAFL performance, but I think that game spells the end of his career.

Priddis will be back.

I'd go

Out: Shuey (inj), Masten, Nelson, Cripps
In: Priddis, Hill, Cole, Jetta(fit?)

Cripps needs spell permanently, a week ff want change his ability which is barely WAFL league level.

OUT: Masten, Schofield, Nelson, Cripps, Shuey
IN: Watson, Barrass, Cole, Hill, Priddis

Perfect game to blood Watson, he'll line up well on Pickett, SPS rotating on a flank etc. I'm assuming Jetta won't be fit. Hill a chance to show his depth value. Shuey is clearly not right so not point pushing him now.

Last edited:
Surely prep for 2018 must begin now. Mitchell just had his farewell in Melbourne, time to step down. Priddis to get one farewell game at Subi against Adelaide in a couple of weeks, but thats it.

Any other campaigners who are not going to be here next year (Masten? Emac?) need to either re-sign or GTFO now. A few more retirements this week would be good for clarity.

In b4 the club says "we can still mathematically make finals" and drops all the kids who admittedly underperformed today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back