Autopsy Round 21: Changes v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a tough trip to Adelaide - I think it's 50/50, they really outclassed us last time.

We came to play in a big way against the Hawks and we'll need a similar attitude to challenge Port.

A win isn't important, playing the same way is.

Some-one should belt bernie before the game starts , he went ok after he got belted across the nose, and up until the spear tackle , i reckon Weiderman did well for a debut , but i would be tempted to give him the weekend off now. Only cause casey will need him for finals. And only because a place has to be found for Hogan . Roos did mention the players were pretty tired after the game (Coach obvious ) so I wouldn't have a clue what the selectors will do.
Just on Oliver , took a big hit , seemed to get better as the game went on . And gave it back without going silly . How he gets the ball out sometimes is just mind boggling. This kid is going to be a beauty .

Will be a tough trip to Adelaide - I think it's 50/50, they really outclassed us last time.

We came to play in a big way against the Hawks and we'll need a similar attitude to challenge Port.

A win isn't important, playing the same way is.
Well a win is important. We should be playing like a team that believes winning all three games will take them to finals.

Some-one should belt bernie before the game starts , he went ok after he got belted across the nose, and up until the spear tackle , i reckon Weiderman did well for a debut , but i would be tempted to give him the weekend off now. Only cause casey will need him for finals. And only because a place has to be found for Hogan . Roos did mention the players were pretty tired after the game (Coach obvious ) so I wouldn't have a clue what the selectors will do.
Just on Oliver , took a big hit , seemed to get better as the game went on . And gave it back without going silly . How he gets the ball out sometimes is just mind boggling. This kid is going to be a beauty .
I think it was A11dAtP0w3R who said about his one-handed pickup. There was also the cheeky handball from the boundary to rekease Viney in the 3rd. He's doing s**t that you would expect from Cyril or Danger.

I genuinely think in a few years he will be the best of the lot now.

Probable not the right place to post this but a Demon supporting mate & I are travelling from Vic to the Port game on Sat night.
Would appreciate if someone knows of any Melbourne Club functions before and after the game please.
I'd shoot the club an email/FB message/tweet mate.

I think it was A11dAtP0w3R who said about his one-handed pickup. There was also the cheeky handball from the boundary to rekease Viney in the 3rd. He's doing s**t that you would expect from Cyril or Danger.

I genuinely think in a few years he will be the best of the lot now.

I actually thought his best piece of play for the game was when he won the clearance and ran backwards out of the stoppage, could have had an easy handball to Jones but instead stopped, turned back towards goal and then hit Bray with a lace out kick that Bray finished with a running goal
It's that ownership of the moment and the desire to attack rather than give it to the captain, taking responsibility himself .. amazing for a <15 gamer

I actually thought his best piece of play for the game was when he won the clearance and ran backwards out of the stoppage, could have had an easy handball to Jones but instead stopped, turned back towards goal and then hit Bray with a lace out kick that Bray finished with a running goal
It's that ownership of the moment and the desire to attack rather than give it to the captain, taking responsibility himself .. amazing for a <15 gamer

Crucial time too, from memory the Hawks had just kicked 2 or 3 and were really threatening.

Probable not the right place to post this but a Demon supporting mate & I are travelling from Vic to the Port game on Sat night.
Would appreciate if someone knows of any Melbourne Club functions before and after the game please.
I think that there is an Sa Demons group going somewhere pre game. Have a look on Twitter I think they have a Twitter account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i should have guessed it would take a Melbourne supporter to tell me how to spell LOSE, its just not in my vocabulary
After 10 of them this year so far you'd think you'd be across it ... I guess you're just a really slow learner.

Fingers crossed your 11th this week will help it sink in

After 10 of them this year so far you'd think you'd be across it ... I guess you're just a really slow learner.

Fingers crossed your 11th this week will help it sink in

i'll never learn how to lose mate, ill leave that for the Dees supporters

Come to the Game Day Village, it's right next to the oval and cheap drinks, great atmosphere. I often see oppo supporters there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back