Autopsy Round 21: Changes v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedersen will be 30 R1 2017 and more importantly he's not that good. Exciting isn't the word I'd use.

The Hogan/Watts combination is exciting. Pedersen is satisfactory.
Exciting or not ... He isn't Dawes, and for that at least, we can be thankful

Pedersen will be 30 R1 2017 and more importantly he's not that good. Exciting isn't the word I'd use.

If we're being realistic he isn't in the best 22 when we start pushing for finals, but he is a handy servant and has to fill a gap until Weid develops.

Really pleased with selection. Even if weid was fit Id still toss him out. You need a reason to drop pedo and he didn't give one
By that logic wouldn't you need a reason to drop Weid?

Weid showed promise but his 2 goals came from a free kick and an uncontested mark out the back, if we want to win this game Pedo is the man

Weid showed promise but his 2 goals came from a free kick and an uncontested mark out the back, if we want to win this game Pedo is the man
Bit stiff classifying his first as an uncontested. The kick favoured him but the only reason you could really call it uncontested is how well he protected it with his body. There was a Hawks defender with his fist on the ball when Weids turned.

Bit stiff classifying his first as an uncontested. The kick favoured him but the only reason you could really call it uncontested is how well he protected it with his body. There was a Hawks defender with his fist on the ball when Weids turned.

Maybe, I'd think any player on melbournes list would have taken that mark though it was a clean run and jump at the footy helped by good lead up work and a good kick
Darcy Moore kicked 5 on debut and then basically didn't touch it in his second game because we put Mcdonald on him
Weids a good young kid who played well but we have a better chance of winning with Pedo

Maybe, I'd think any player on melbournes list would have taken that mark
Why on earth would you say that for a single second. Have you not seen Dawes play? I sense you're warming up for one of your weird, antagonistic days. Do not talk up M Jones, and I don't want to hear any pumping up of bloody Michie either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, I'd think any player on melbournes list would have taken that mark though it was a clean run and jump at the footy helped by good lead up work and a good kick
Darcy Moore kicked 5 on debut and then basically didn't touch it in his second game because we put Mcdonald on him
Weids a good young kid who played well but we have a better chance of winning with Pedo

I believe it is about taking opportunities when they present themselves. Weiderman did that, so he should get the kudos for it.

There have been opportunities of equal difficulty that other Melbourne players have not, Dawes and Terlich are two that I can remember that dropped marks anyone on the list should of taken as well. And at least in Dawes case, missed shots at goal anyone on the list should of taken.

Why on earth would you say that for a single second. Have you not seen Dawes play? I sense you're warming up for one of your weird, antagonistic days. Do not talk up M Jones, and I don't want to hear any pumping up of bloody Michie either.

You give me a good laugh PG, sure any player could have taken it but he still gets the credit for sprinting back and then doubling back .. Dawes would have led to the wing with his arms up

Also we both know Jones would have taken a one handed hanger Ala Ablett

Was Dunn that flogged Moore. Did an absolute man on man clinic on the poor skinny kid.

Was Dunn that flogged Moore. Did an absolute man on man clinic on the poor skinny kid.

Memory has never been my strong point, still a career for Dunny somewhere that still plays a man on man defence.. hes very good 1 on 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back