Prediction Round 21: Changes Vs Brisbane + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Treacy offers a lot more than stats. He brings the ball to ground & fights like a demon to keep it in the area. Good by hand around the clinches & makes good decisions. No way he goes out.
Western started to find the game. No worse than Henry in his first couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I normally agree but you've got to admit that Treacy had a stinker in that game.

Reckon Aish or Schultz might be closer to it.

Aish for coming over with J-Lo. Schultz for being the whipping boy who always gets games.
Shultz has been our best small forward this year. He's had some low patches but that is every small forward when you get badly beaten. Takes courage to back them in and we've been rewarded, Best Mark this year from a Freo player and a clutch goal.

Shultz has been our best small forward this year. He's had some low patches but that is every small forward when you get badly beaten. Takes courage to back them in and we've been rewarded, Best Mark this year from a Freo player and a clutch goal.

Bleeds Freo too.
He's been more than serviceable imo

These are the games we are disappointing lbh.
Hopefully the coaching group, minus Josh "evader" Carr get the kids up for this game.
Big chance if we show same endeavour as Sunday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Aish or Schultz might be closer to it.

Aish for coming over with J-Lo. Schultz for being the whipping boy who always gets games.

People actually think we have a enough good players for either to not be best 22?

Seriously if these two were actually anywhere near getting dropped we’d be winning the flag.

Banfield is an enforced out. Blakely did quite well aside from the HTB free kick.

I like Walker but wasn’t his best game.

Walker or Blakely to sub. Pearce for Banfield.

Blakely has been criticised for his disposal efficiency but I noticed he went at 94% (highest for Dockers) on the weekend despite having more kicks (9) than handballs (8), also accumulated that in only 57% game time. I think he’s due a full match, although getting rundown in the last Q was terrible

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back