Opinion Round 21 Changes vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Clancee gotta do?

He started the season in very good form from what we could tell, then had a 'meh' patch that must have been seen as even worse to the Ross and the MC and now he's very much on the fringe (after injury not helping).

Conversely, many were saying the same thing about Mzungu during that time - "What's Mzungu got to do??". He was mostly out, would come in and be nothing special, but is now holding his spot at the moment, despite still being fairly ordinary I think. His game last week was fairly crappy from my viewing. Not dead set terrible, but he seemed off the pace a touch, trailing his man a few times too many. Not getting a heap of the ball and not particularly damaging with it either ... not sure, I can't quite work out those fringe players. What is it that RTB wants exactly?

In the last half a season, Hawthorn havent played Roughead primarily forward. Gunston and Hale have been the only talls, Roughead drifts on occasions but only when the midfield presses forward. Last week the comprehensively beat geelong, leading Goal kickers were Rioli (6), Hodge (4), Breust (3), looks pretty small.

West Coast havent played McGovern forward this year, Kennedy and Darling have been working in tandem, but at most stages Darling has been pushing up the field up to the wings, it clears room for Kennedy to lead into and keeps the forward line open for Hill and LeCras.

All forwards do this.

Sorry, but it's a fact that Fremantle is one of the only, if not the only team in the AFL that doesn't play 2 tall forwards.

Let's hope for a repeat of our 2012 game at Etihad vs the Kangas. I remember Pav missed due to injury, no one gave us a shot and we ended up going out and winning by 50 odd points

No way..I was at that game we smashed em from the outset tho they may have had the first couple. Ballas went nuts.

No way..I was at that game we smashed em from the outset tho they may have had the first couple. Ballas went nuts.

You must be referring to a different game. The round 22 2012 game was fairly even up until 3 quarter time (Freo narrowly led for most of the game) until the floodgates opened in the last quarter and Freo kicked 9 goals to North's 4.

You must be referring to a different game. The round 22 2012 game was fairly even up until 3 quarter time (Freo narrowly led for most of the game) until the floodgates opened in the last quarter and Freo kicked 9 goals to North's 4.

Hmmm my memory was hazy for that night I guess. Seemed like we were killing them all game!

It's going to be an epic sunday afternoon of footy. I hope our team wins. Sometime or other I hope Ross lifts up the shoe box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back