Round 21 Changes vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Lycett in for Ryder.

If Wines is fit, in for Sutcliffe. Sutcliffe was better but he's the first one out.

I'm happy to persist with Dixon and work him into form. If he gets dropped I'll accept it, provided it's for Frampton and not Motlop or AJ.

It'll probably just be Wines in for Dixon.

Lycett in for Ryder.

If Wines is fit, in for Sutcliffe. Sutcliffe was better but he's the first one out.

I'm happy to persist with Dixon and work him into form. If he gets dropped I'll accept it, provided it's for Frampton and not Motlop or AJ.

It'll probably just be Wines in for Dixon.

Lol, Sutcliffe’s name is superglued to the whiteboard

Go back and read the post I replied to. Someone was telling me they would take Dixon's game over that of Jake Neade so go figure. I made the point Ryder is on our list Neade isn't.

Oh, and the point is that sooner or later Lycett will come back and someone will have to choose between Ryder Ladhams and Dixon to make room for Lycett. That is if the weather doesn't intervene. I am not sure where Jake Neade fits.

How does Lycett come back in , unfortunately doesn't even have a league game to impress .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How does Lycett come back in , unfortunately doesn't even have a league game to impress .

That is why I posted 'sooner or later.' It may be later but Lycett will come back and when he does some one will go out. Of course a lot depends on why he was dropped. If Ken really thinks Lycett is out of touch then it may be later. If it was simply to give him a chance to shake off a couple of niggling injuries it could be next week. Then again rain is forecast for next week so we might not go tall.

No niggling injuries behind it he was dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still love to see Rocky get a run (waddle ) up front

Skipper has to return

We should only ever play 2 of Wines, Rockliff and SPP.
They've all got quite different characteristics despite being inside mids. I think you can play all of them depending on the balance of the side. Especially if we want to play Robbie in the forward line.

If I was gonna leave one out it'd be SPP though. Doesn't have the positioning of the other two and has a propensity to slam the ball on his boot.

Our best midfield performance of the season was Eagles at Optus, and they all played there.

They've all got quite different characteristics despite being inside mids. I think you can play all of them depending on the balance of the side. Especially if we want to play Robbie in the forward line.

If I was gonna leave one out it'd be SPP though. Doesn't have the positioning of the other two and has a propensity to slam the ball on his boot.

Our best midfield performance of the season was Eagles at Optus, and they all played there.

And SPP that day best of them

I’ve been spruiking wearing ordinary performances from key forwards in the name of structure since Butcher was an egg.

He was much more than just stats today.
This. :thumbsu:

EDIT: Changed my mind.
Make it a thousand times this.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back