Round 21 Discussion- 3 more rounds of punishment

Remove this Banner Ad

any news on Sloane? FMD I can't believe this. Expected a tag and a max of 80 from him. He scores 79 in the first half...happy days. Then knocked out my ******* Mrouch in the first bounce of the second half. This game seriously

Surely off for too long now? Think he might be done for the day....:

yep he's out. Just hope he plays next week. Was so close to having a good week but then in the last game I cop Sloane injury and Sheppard being a spud. Can't even say I'm surprised

Yeah it means I’m done for the day too, unless one gaff can somehow beat two gaffs (oppo has him captain). On the plus side, failing no other injuries/drops, trading will be pretty easy this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2467 and up 700 odd spots to 1.2k. Hasn't been my best year of fantasy but it's probably been my most fun. Real roller-coaster.

Midfield absolutely gunned it. Just wish Neale didn't get tagged. Could have been enormous. Honorable mentions to Hind for managing his 2nd highest score of the year in the one week I needed him.

Aha no way. 2431 as well.

Holy crap 2431 for me too. Nope nope I read that wrong. 2246. Dusty Sloane and the pig killed me slowly.nothing much to play for having been eliminated this week. Rank out to 3.7k, and the solid grip I had in the race for the car I had at the start of this round is gone. Particularly after they keep refusing to give me 3000 bonus points. I blame the bureaucracy. I’ll be playing for fun next round. That’s no fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back