Round 21 Discussion (RIP Jarrod Lyle)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ball-marker-yellow-grey-th5aubm-9-e.600x600.jpg

I'm just playing for overall ranking this round as I lost my elimination finals and won my qualifying finals so have no semi final matchups.

I'll probably pull out my best score of the year since it doesn't really matter.

I'm just playing for overall ranking this round as I lost my elimination finals and won my qualifying finals so have no semi final matchups.

I'll probably pull out my best score of the year since it doesn't really matter.
I'm now going for overall too. Missed BF Div19 finals and my other leagues are pretty average qual. Was ranked 50k in rd 1, 25k in in rd 15 and now into 10k after last round. Really hope to get to 8k in the last few weeks. Would be stoked with that given how crap I was early on.

I'm now going for overall too. Missed BF Div19 finals and my other leagues are pretty average qual. Was ranked 50k in rd 1, 25k in in rd 15 and now into 10k after last round. Really hope to get to 8k in the last few weeks. Would be stoked with that given how crap I was early on.

I'm currently ranked just outside the top 5k but still no chance of winning the overall prize.

I'm currently ranked just outside the top 5k but still no chance of winning the overall prize.
10k is 3000pts behind 1st place. 150pts more a round over 21 rounds so far. Good captains calls each week and great over the byes? Amazes me how people can start so well and continue through the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Fyfe was meant to be back this week.

Would have been ******* handy since Carlton are now are gifting double tons.

Hopefully they return the favour with Neale since they ****ed me with Jelly yesterday, though RTB will prob only give Neale 50% tog. campaigner.

Has anyone solved the SC Gold being revoked issue?
What my brother (who has lost his SC Gold) told me was if you got it through having Foxtel Sports you got revoked. He does not know if it happened by design or is a tech problem. But with me living OS, I paid the $20 and still have Gold working properly.

Jarrod Lyle’s ongoing fight with acute myeloid leukemia took another turn this week when the former PGA Tour player announced that he as been placed in “palliative care.”

Is everyone ok with a thread dedicated to Jarrod Lyle and his family?
Should we start a "Put out your balls" campaign? ;)

10k is 3000pts behind 1st place. 150pts more a round over 21 rounds so far. Good captains calls each week and great over the byes? Amazes me how people can start so well and continue through the byes.

I started pretty well, been in or around the top 5k since the start of the season, also negotiated the byes OK considering I did hardly any planning for them but I ran out of trades a couple of weeks ago so I'm starting to go backwards as injuries hit. Already cost me last round with Mihocek filling in for Savage.

Any chance big Luke fault Ryan flukes a half decent score any time soon?
Not taking the chance anymore.

Lienert in. Austin out.
Jelly in. Gaff out.

Seriously tempting to start Lienert over that purple spud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back