Round 21 Discussion (RIP Jarrod Lyle)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I might go out with a bang on here come round 23 and post all my photos with the gorgeous Ruby and her delicious puppies.

Spending Autumn/Spring in Bigfooty jail with my mate Bubba while being careful not to drop the soap! :moustache:

giphy.gif

Another average round, scraped in for 2350. Some how managed to go up the rankings 4 spots though to 941 overall. I managed to win my tragics 2 match by about 20 points so was chuffed with that.

Got the captain horribly wrong with Gawn and had too many sub 100 scores from premos.

Thinking I might go out with a bang on here come round 23 and post all my photos with the gorgeous Ruby and her delicious puppies.

Spending Autumn/Spring in Bigfooty jail with my mate Bubba while being careful not to drop the soap! :moustache:

giphy.gif

Some Kent's will do anything to get out of SC pre-season training.

Holman, Giro and Ahern all on the ground this week due to no Howe, Gaff and Jelly. :'(

Queue in Ahern getting dropped too. :rolleyes:

SC can seriously go eat a bag of d1cks! :mad::thumbsdown:

Rubies puppies seriously incoming!!!! :moustache:

team.PNG

Last edited:
Holman, Giro and Ahern all on the ground this week due to no Howe, Gaff and Jelly. :'(

Queue in Ahern getting dropped too. :rolleyes:

SC can serious go eat a bag of d1cks! :mad::thumbsdown:

Rubies puppies seriously incoming!!!! :moustache:

View attachment 543119
Ahern if he's out could have given me a FWD Donut ......what with Hogan & Walters out

However FINALLY my DEF/FWD switcheroo plan comes into play ........will switch McDonald forward & field Cole ......Giro still on my bench

Probably better anyway as Cole will outscore Ahern anyway at Optus Oval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back