Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both. Best team comfortably in my cash league all year. Then lose last week in a close one then play against someone heading for a monster total.
In my cash league both first and second will go out in straight sets. Fortunately, I finished third.
One of those was Chiem who was ranked fourth overall only a week ago. His hopes of doing a CobraKaiFC are well and truly gone.

I find it so strange how Gawn can't score at the G but pretty much always beasts interstate

It's the darndest thing

Greenwood, Yeo, Gaff and Doc ruining my chances of 2300 this week tonight

16/1632 +C

Titchell, Smith, Hodge, Hartlett, Treloar and Adams to come

Damn that's a good score. I probably won't crack 2100 if Billings continues to spud

Captained Zorko twice this year for a 76 and an 82. Mare

Of course i changed from Kreuzer to Gawn :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course i changed from Kreuzer to Gawn :(

Last week I looked at Gawn's fixtures and saw his last 3 games were at the G and I said no thanks and got Martin. He just sux at the MCG and never tons

Last week I looked at Gawn's fixtures and saw his last 3 games were at the G and I said no thanks and got Martin. He just sux at the MCG and never tons

Wish i knew that before !

Damn that's a good score. I probably won't crack 2100 if Billings continues to spud

Captained Zorko twice this year for a 76 and an 82. Mare
Might be better than last week for me, but last night was disappointing considering the afternoon/twilight games were solid and heaps of other teams were stuffed by Newman/Ryan who I don't have, so yeah, dunno.

An overpar week would be nice to try and recover my ranking as I fell about 80 spots to 312th last week off a yuck 2097.

Would like to finish top 200, but I'll settle for around 200-250 where I've hovered regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bah God this titch junk

Greenwood, Yeo, Gaff and Doc ruining my chances of 2300 this week tonight

16/1632 +C

Titchell, Smith, Hodge, Hartlett, Treloar and Adams to come
Boy oh boy they delivered today!!!! :):):)

2317 prescaling

Bench cover wins this week

Even with Ryan and Hill doing their best to totally stuff up my week, I was still able to finish with a reasonable 2225.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back