Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down 47 to 108 overall. :'(

It was fun while it lasted! :rainbow:
Got you in Beverly Hills this week campaigner.

Get ready for the pain!

giphy.gif

Got you in Beverly Hills this week campaigner.

Get ready for the pain!

giphy.gif

Next week is hopefully my "good" week again when all my campaigners decide to play like premos. :rainbow:

Hopefully that campaigner JPK is back too. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week is hopefully my "good" week again when all my campaigners decide to play like premos. :rainbow:

Hopefully that campaigner JPK is back too. :rolleyes:
I get Zerrett back this week, maybe Withers too.

Get to loop Rocky with whoever.

Simpsons-Homer-%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BE-1144798.gif

:p:p

I'll be loopholing too.

Shaw with Ryan
Sloane with some forward/mid
Nank with Greenwood

This is providing bloody JPK is back of course. :rolleyes:
Good luck mate, you've had a great season.

Neither of us have trades, more than likely it'll be the looping that will make the difference.

Think of that as trading for your fix for the week. :p

Well that was fun while it lasted! Particular thanks to Newman, Ryan and Goldy.
Limped into 1 semi but with Toby/Wines/Newman am looking for reinforcements from JPK/Zerrett/Witherden.
Delucca or Parsons may also be called up because I have no trades and I don't want a repeat of Goldy's 32.

Good luck mate, you've had a great season.

Neither of us have trades, more than likely it'll be the looping that will make the difference.

Think of that as trading for your fix for the week. :p

Thanks mate.

Still want to finish as high as I can but really want to win my home league and cash league for bragging rights (won them both last year)

Just not really confident with the way my team is going atm.

So many inconsistent campaigners that score 130 + one week and 70 odd the next.

Definitely will be going for a next gen midfield next year like a lot of others will and pick a couple of good PODs like Hurley, etc that not many will have. :rainbow:

Last edited:
So hoping that I can loophole Greenwood with Nank next week.

Been trying to do it for the last 4-5 weeks but some campaigner is always missing which forces me to play both of them.

Other loopholes I am thinking of doing are Shaw with Ryan via North Hibberd and Sloane with 1 of my forward/mids providing Greenwood plays well.

Losing faith in these bunch of campaigners though, just so up and down lately.

Team.JPG

Jeez potentially Sloane out next week, JPK no certainty, Newman injured, Witherden still injured, Jelwood injured, Lynch injured... so much for having a good M9, D7 and F7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back