Round 21 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

On the same amount of points as my opponent. It’s Grundy, Ahern, McDonald and Parker v Jacobs, Petracca, Franklin and Ed Curnow.

Choosing Kelly over Curnow may be very costly.

Same, but then s**t truck Saturday will come around again

Titchell: low hundred as captain, he's due for a quieter one (110-120)
Westhoff: 80-90
Gray: 60
Hurn: 65
Yeo: probably most confident in him to score well to be honest
Ballpark at the moment...

80s from Gray and Hurn will feel like tons

Seriously Robbie sucks bigtime in this role, 9 points in 2 quarters

Port lose again why not let rocky run riot wasted talent imho

Get ready for Grundy 200 next week. No Ryder no Dixon and Hinkley prob still won't play a Frampton.

Better trade him in and C him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Hurn in a month ago for a "safe 90" but he has been horrible the last 2 weeks. I doubt he will junk it late in this game so he's going to get another 60. Not what you want from a "premo" at this time of the year
Howe vs Hurn

Both spuds

My D6-7 combo

Seriously Zorko? As if Hurn being a spud wasn't enough. Now someone with a projected 130 is still on zero in the first quarter
Greenwood tag apparently...

Always on a Saturday I cop these s**t scores

Howe concussion two weeks ago, Ahern and Stef last week

Funny s**t, my team performed better when Macrae was out on my pine, I could actually score 2400s then...2250-2320 range now

Never thought I would see the day where I should have played sier over Taranto.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Try owning Zorko. A guy projected to score 130 is being outscored by both Sier and Taranto! Sier and Taranto also outscoring TPhillips, another premo spud who won't ton up tonight. I expected at least 250 between Zorko and Phillips and will be lucky to get 150 between them.

Try owning Zorko. A guy projected to score 130 is being outscored by both Sier and Taranto! Sier and Taranto also outscoring TPhillips, another premo spud who won't ton up tonight. I expected at least 250 between Zorko and Phillips and will be lucky to get 150 between them.

Don't have foxtel, need details?

Hurn. Taranto. Rockliff. Kelly. That’s why I complain. Same every bloody week. If it’s not players just being spuds it’s players getting injured.
Sorry but I have you covered this week. Hurn. Rockliff. Jelly. Phillips. Zorko. Coniglio. 6 premo spuds in the one week, 6 FFS
And throw in Grundy (C) who will get at least 30 less than Titch who was tagged. All this in one day is too much

Saw Titch's score so far and was so deflated. Then I checked my team and saw I still had Grundy C from last week haha. I was certain I changed it to Titch sometime during the week but turns out I didn't. Will take it. Now cue the Titch 60 pt second quarter
Still think so?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back