Round 21 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Still think so?
Yep Grundy scoring less than 100 for only the third time this year is the icing on the cake. Horrible day started after half time in the Geelong vs hawks game. Titch started scoring well again and punished me for not captaining him and then everything downhill from there. The Cogs, Jelly, Zorko, Phillips combo summed today up.

Hurn. Taranto. Rockliff. Kelly. That’s why I complain. Same every bloody week. If it’s not players just being spuds it’s players getting injured.
Obviously time you gave the game away bradkli. It's doing your health no good at all.

12/1346 +C

Zorko and Hurn the big stinkies of the day

Really happy with Stefs defensive effort on Grundy, probably the best result of the day that, might not plummet in the ranks now with him keeping in check and Jelly owners getting screwed over by his concussion...

Gray at least scraped out a 94 from 2 40+ point quarters, would really be great if he played a four quarter game up forward though...

Finished second in my cash league H&A. Opponent last week had a 2600 :eek:
I should be in a good spot to win my draft league though :thumbsu:
I finished 1st, 4th and 1st in my 3 cash leagues and was fortunate enough to win all 3 with a score of 2529. Won one of them by a mere 3 points.
Glad to have this week off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you can score over 2300 that will be a great score this week... most teams will score 2200-2250...been a terrible week

Yeah, but I've become accustomed to scoring 2400+ almost every week since the byes. We have standards to maintain & 2300 just isn't going to cut the mustard, damn it! ;)

dt history.JPG

Although ...a 2300 score this week will probably = a bigger rankings jump than the 2412 last week where I only went up a few places. :think:

1595 - Cripps Simpson Gawn Lloyd Brayshaw Macrae Mclean Heeney to go could be big !

Lienert is pretty decent cover scores of 79 72 78 74 glad a grabbed him

McLean just because you look like a ghost doesn’t mean you have to play like one. How can you become such a spud... like you and Heeney spoke recently and decided to compete for who can be the bigger spud

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not his fault really, has had a complete role change. Gone from playing full time mid to playing forward. I traded him out for Dunkley this week in AF to limit the pain of having to ride with him in RDT. Pretty bad timing for a role change with most having only 0-2 trades left but just have to accept it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back