Round 21 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As frustrating as Neale is, at least he never goes full spud. Zorko and Phillips legit have a 100 pt difference between their best and worst. Now THAT’S frustrating

He’s had a few under 65 this season. He’s been horrendous for the amount of ball he gets. Much rather Zorko who at least can score 120+ and when he has 30+ he scores well and knows how to tackle. Neale plays solely as a midfielder and rarely tackles. He’s around the ball 90% of the time yet he refuses to tackle.

He’s had a few under 65 this season. He’s been horrendous for the amount of ball he gets. Much rather Zorko who at least can score 120+ and when he has 30+ he scores well and knows how to tackle. Neale plays solely as a midfielder and rarely tackles. He’s around the ball 90% of the time yet he refuses to tackle.
Fair enough but I think you have too high expectations of him. You want him to be an M4 but really he is just the perfect M8. Got to respect his ability to get close to the ton most weeks. With Parker/Phillips, Rocky and Zorko in my mids, I could really do with a dependable Neale.

060D6B0C-C7CB-4558-8C02-7869F0277709.jpeg

I think it's pretty obvious that he is referring to their fantasy performance when he calls them spuds. It's got nothing to do with guts or determination or anything else. Just put him on ignore if it offends you. Btw, not having a go at you at all, just don't see the point of letting yourself be offended when you can just ignore it.
I didn’t realise you could do that.

2414 for 82nd overall on the week. Another 70 position rise to 225th.

Would love to get around 150th by seasons end. A huge win considering I was 4816th at my worst.

2374 moves me up to 16th overall.
14026.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back