NRL Round 21 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Nearly the end for those of us with no team to follow come finals time.

Thursday night we get underway with what would usually be the game of the round. Unfortunately, or fortunately if you like seeing these sides fail, Nth Queensland v Brisbane. Hard to pick a winner here.

Friday night Manly v Warriors at Mt Smart. Very easy win for Manly.

Huge game for Penrith in game 2 Friday night. Panthers had been in good form, but have lost 2 in a row, while Cronulla have won 2 in a row. Another tough pick.

Super Saturday: How many will turn up for the Dragons v Titans game? Season over for both, but each side will want to turn things around. Saints should win.

The "on a roll" Eels should be too strong for Newcastle in game 2.

In game 3 surely the Bulldogs can't beat the Tigers? Great to see Steve Price take on a senior roll at the club. Should be the next NRL boss.

Huge Sunday of footy as the top 4 go head to head. The Raiders and the Roosters get things going and hopefully the weather isn't too bad for this one. Both sides are, especially Canberra, are in rare form and this should be a ripper contest. Souths host Melbourne in the 4pm game and you'd think the Storm should go in slight favourites.

season on line for Penrith. How do you pick that game. But penrith bringing in 2 new players.

well with maloney suspended it’s going to be a tough ask for panthers against a full strength cronulla. sharks also have won i think somethin like 5 from the past 6 h2hs.. i reckon sharks 1-12 in a low scoring game

What an appalling decision not to award a try to the Cowboys last night. The refs continue to alter the course of games.

true? i didnt get to watch it but seriously.. wtf is the go with all the pathetic calls this season in which quite a few results were decided from 👎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back