Preview Round 20: Essendon vs Sydney, MCG, Sunday 01/08/2021, 3:10 PM

Chicken dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AFL have done everything in their power to * us over this year.

After Buddy kicks 17 this week he will retire making us safe for years to come

In the new contract extending him for five years, he will only play against the Bombers.

GET. OUT. :D

ok, ok, ok. No need to go all Caps on me. :)

I think this is the Game of the Round. There should be a lot of attacking footy from both our mobs. I'm really looking forward to watching Cox (the very long) and Gulden (the very short) play. Both will delight fans for the next 15 years!

I remember when this ad came out Essendon fans found it sort of funny that the scene with Buddy contained Essendon defenders completely missing him and then one of them letting out a very weird noise after missing the tackle

what the s**t was kosi doing in that add with buddy, juddy, gary, pav etc.

Roll the dice over the remaining rounds, last week was pathetic, play the maybe's get rid of the hangers on.

In- Langford, Bryan, Guelfi, Waterman
Out- Zaharakis, Cutler, Hooker(Rest), Tipungwutti(Rest)

Hope we see;-

OUT: Hooker, Zakka, Cutler, Ham
IN: Jones, Zerk, Francis, Langford

Team:

Francis Zerk Laverde
Heppell Ridley Hind
Merrett Parish Cox
Perkins *Jones Tippa
2MP Stewart Stringer

Draper Langford Shiel

Bench: Redman Snelling Smith Durham

*EDIT: If Jones still unavailable replace with Waterman*

Hope the energy and enthusiasm at training is replicated on the field or it's gonna get messy pretty quick.
I'm just gonna start by assuming the field will be watered, Gary Rohan will throw Marty Gleeson around like a ragdoll and Dane Rampe will climb the goalpost just so we can lose by under 5 points.

If you set the expectations real low then perhaps cardiac arrest can be avoided 🤔

I'm just gonna start by assuming the field will be watered, Gary Rohan will throw Marty Gleeson around like a ragdoll and Dane Rampe will climb the goalpost just so we can lose by under 5 points.

If you set the expectations real low then perhaps cardiac arrest can be avoided 🤔
And Jacob Mollison will pay 18-1 free kicks sydney's way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be honest, not even going to watch until Sunday.
Burnt out on watching the swans/afl * us over live

Laverde Stewart Heppell
Redman Ridley Hind
Langford Parish Cox
Stringer Wright Snelling
Waterman Francis Tippa
Draper Shiel Merrett
Perkins Guelfi Durham Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back