VFL Game Day Round 21: Essendon vs Werribee, Windy Hill, Sunday 14/08/2022 @ 12:05 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how we’re starting to have enough blokes on the park to start throwing magnets around a little bit.

Eyre in defence for example I think is a really good discovery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not seeing a farewell game for Hurley. He was of the pace .
Not sure it matters in the context of our season. we're bottom 4, give the guy a farewell match.

The good;

Jye Menzies - continues to get better. Busy sums him up well as he looks to always be a threat, with, or without the ball. 2.2, 20 possessions, marks (6) and tackles (3) is close to the complete game from a small (general) forward including the match winner.

Aaron Francis - Looked like the player we all hoped he would become. Took something like 8 intercept marks today and for the most part, used it well.

Brayden Ham - Really has engrained himself in the "too good for this level, not good enough for the next" conversation. 27 today and just kept going. I like him but sadly doesn't get away with the cheating he sometimes does at the next level.

Alistair Lord - Quick shout out to Lord, think he is really finding his feet the last month or two. Game plan is allowing him to express his game style and those fleeting runs Hind shows are coming out in this young mans game. I liked his game today.

3. Joe Menzie
2. Brayden Ham
1. Aaron Francis

HM. Phillips, Voss, Cutler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back