Game Day Round 21 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe Bailey Smith turned into the player I thought he would be the moment I dumped him. Ffs.

I was going to trade Ridley to Crisp before changing my mind at the last minute and going Houston to Crisp, thank god I didn't fall into that trap :tearsofjoy:.

I was going to trade Ridley to Crisp before changing my mind at the last minute and going Houston to Crisp, thank god I didn't fall into that trap :tearsofjoy:.
I gotta wait til tomorrow to further torment myself.
I had planned Ridley to Witherden (yolo, +40 disposals in the wafl) before needing some dpp Fwd/Mid cover.
Wingard got a lot of the ball last week, but Sidey looked OK too. I went the latter.

Most of my trade ins since the bye have resulted in lesser points than every other option til last weeks Marshall/Rich.

Normality has resumed this week. Sidey with barely a dozen touches.
Ridley with 1 kick and no marks early 2nd quarter.

Thought end of the year the premos were ment to really go big. Wines, Bont, Dunkley and everyone else get the memo please 😂😭

Dunkley to Nash next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish, English and Hind are absolute frauds, it’s a real shame because Titch, Bramble, De Goey, Zerrett and Crae have gone well. Story of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back