Game Day Round 21 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: team of fantasy "players". Owner and some players have gone missing. Comes with bench players, some cash cows, most just cows. Lots of water logged players from sinking ship. Offers around a packet of chips or one touk Miller will be highly regarded. Enquire at nearest dump bin.

Who broke Parish?

Haven't watched him the past few weeks, role change? Or just a spud?

Seriously starting to hurt me after carrying my side for so long.

Also really stoked to have paid up for Lyons over Rich for those 5 extra points.

2261 with Gawn to come, I’m happy with that considering I’ve had a heap of poor scores. A fair few good scores aswell though!

Danger 15
Amon 76
Parish 81
Hind 71
English 83

Probably still my best week of the year despite the poor scores. Still under par but can’t expect to be at par when Danger is still reasonably unique

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never doubted you Lyons :hearteyes:

Learnt my lesson for next year. PAY UP for the big boys who just always find a way to score well. Go cheap and you can expect dud scores - Hunter the prime example.

2226 + Gawn + TKelly

TKelly will probably get injured and deny me 2400. Think par will be very high this week considering so many rookies scoring well, plus popular premos like Titch

My spuds
Danger 15
Hunter 66
Hind 71
Short 85

So I'm still owed at least one more spud

2158 with Gawn and Oliver left

Helmet and Hunter have been the two biggest disappointments; the rest of my team has been very even with tonnes everywhere but without anybody going massive like a Touk/Steele/Mitchell (horrible little footy player that he is ;))

Last edited:
Who broke Parish?

Haven't watched him the past few weeks, role change? Or just a spud?

Seriously starting to hurt me after carrying my side for so long.

Also really stoked to have paid up for Lyons over Rich for those 5 extra points.
Shiel back probably a factor?
Don’t think it was a coincidence parish found his best form when Shiel was out for 10 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back