Game Day Round 21 Fantasy Discussion ....League Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2230 with Gawn tomorrow. The Mills debacle has soured what would have otherwise been a comfortable 2400+ - even unreliables like Houston and Newman managed to pull out tons.

Parish - Fiorini definitely the sort of luxury trade I would have done a few weeks back had I not had non-stop injuries to deal with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2067 with Gawn to come.. haha what a dumpster hire after a solid month of climbing the ladder and getting a decent squad together.

Taranto to Mills summed it all up. Durham covered

Kelly to Marshall was ok

Danger, Daniel, Hunter, Ridley all stunk and Lyons as C only showed up for 3 quarters

At least I had the week off in a couple of leagues

"If" my 4 players tonight can hit their average I'll get to 2,400.
Decent considering Dangers 15 and not being awake for the Kelly late out dnp.
Sheed, Oli, West, Gawn? Reckon you get there easy!
How much rain are we expecting tonight weather experts?

How's this for a tight one boys :huh:
My only money league and I've been slightly chirpy about it all year, who wins it from here......
View attachment 1200765
Taking it you’re on the left? I’d say you should be right, dees are quite easy to score against fantasy wise but it sounds like it’s going to be fairly wet so Gaff probably won’t score great. Kelly and Clarry should both thrive. Plenty of stoppages tonight you’d imagine

Taking it you’re on the left? I’d say you should be right, dees are quite easy to score against fantasy wise but it sounds like it’s going to be fairly wet so Gaff probably won’t score great. Kelly and Clarry should both thrive. Plenty of stoppages tonight you’d imagine
On the left, yep!
Concerned about Kelly because its Tim Kelly and my only other concern is Hutchings is in meaning probabaly going to tag? Not that he should do that well against a 24 year old primed Oliver, but this week has thrown up crazier things already
EDIT: Like he said, this game can be f'ed up! ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back