Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
On the left, yep!
Concerned about Kelly because its Tim Kelly and my only other concern is Hutchings is in meaning probabaly going to tag? Not that he should do that well against a 24 year old primed Oliver, but this week has thrown up crazier things already
EDIT: Like he said, this game can be f'ed up! ^^^^^
Yeah I can see Hutchings going to Oliver but not sure it’ll worry him to much.
Good luck mate 👍🏻

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
So here's the latest **** you Leon saga from Friday now that the full spectrum of it has come to pass.

Only saw Kelly was out right before the bounce.
Switched him to mids in an attempt to quickly trade him to Fiorini. Locked out before I could.
The red dot in mids meant I copped Connolly's 37 instead of Finlay's 71, which I would have got as the forward E had I not even checked at all.
Taranto (who was out with the other trade) scores 132 as the main beneficiary of Kelly's absence.

Checking one minute earlier would have simply reversed the first trade and had Kelly out instead of Taranto.
Meaning the grand result would have been Taranto 132 over Kelly DNP (37) for a whopping 95 point swing.

* YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT STUPID ******* GAMES CAMERON YOU ASSCLOWN. HE WAS NEVER PLAYING WITH A TIGHT QUAD AND YOU KNOW IT

With that out the way.. 2194 Gawn. Between Greene's elbow and that fiasco would have been around the 2500 mark which would have surely seen me jump into the 200's. But no

Whitfield, Taranto, Kelly and their constant issues can get ****ed
Toby Greene can get ****ed
GWS and their plastic souless cash grab of a franchise as a whole can get ****ed
And last but not least **** you Leon

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
So here's the latest **** you Leon saga from Friday now that the full spectrum of it has come to pass.

Switched him to mids in an attempt to quickly trade him to Fiorini. Locked out before I could.
The red dot in mids meant I copped Connolly's 37 instead of Finlay's 71, which I would have got as the forward E had I not even checked at all.
Taranto (who was out with the other trade) scores 132 as the main beneficiary of Kelly's absence.

Checking one minute earlier would have simply reversed the first trade and had Kelly out instead of Taranto.
Meaning the grand result would have been Taranto 132 over Kelly DNP (37) for a whopping 95 point swing.

fu** YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT STUPID ******* GAMES CAMERON YOU ASSCLOWN. HE WAS NEVER PLAYING WITH A TIGHT QUAD AND YOU KNOW IT

With that out the way.. 2194 Gawn. Between Greene's elbow and that fiasco would have been around the 2500 mark which would have surely seen me jump into the 200's. But no

GWS and their plastic souless cash grab of a franchise as a whole can get ****ed
At least you didn’t trade Mills IN for a donut 😂

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
I welcome the Mills rants. Just let me have my Kelly rant too
My Mills rant is a Kelly rant. If Kelly plays I get Touk for Neale instead of trying to replace 2 x premos. * that Kelly guy and * Leon and * Mills and * Horse. * NSW basically. 😂

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
How's this for a tight one boys :huh:
My only money league and I've been slightly chirpy about it all year, who wins it from here......
View attachment 1200765
Yeah you’re cooked. I have TKelly so he will probably be on 60 at HT and then get injured. Will be wet and slippery so his knee will give.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney

fu** YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT STUPID ******* GAMES CAMERON YOU ASSCLOWN. HE WAS NEVER PLAYING WITH A TIGHT QUAD AND YOU KNOW IT

202D5980-502F-40D5-AAEB-B30597FCDB42.gif

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
A tagged Oliver showing more heart than that soft spud Tim Kelly. Why the hell did eagles give up so much for this fraud? He is literally afraid of any contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back