Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazzathegreat

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Will get Touk Miller next week for fun and i dont care at who's expense or my structure. Been stuck around the 5k overall rank for weeks and just cant improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I welcome the Mills rants. Just let me have my Kelly rant too
Mills has now cost me 200 ranking points in the last 4 weeks ......2 weeks its been the late outs that have stuffed me

In between I get Mills 152 which saved that week for me

This week had the (VC) on Titch ......but you guessed it, no loop player available given the timing of the game ....so had to run with Lyons (C)

Anyway a **** of a week 2,226 .....Reeves out really hurt

happyCrowie

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
How's this for a tight one boys :huh:
My only money league and I've been slightly chirpy about it all year, who wins it from here......
View attachment 1200765
Did you win by 2? Lol

Yep, won by two.
What a f***ing stressful Monday night, a big kudos to TK for getting a handball in the forward 50 with 20 seconds to go!!
I guess I can continue being chirpy for another week :p

1628550564627.png

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Yep, won by two.
What a f***ing stressful Monday night, a big kudos to TK for getting a handball in the forward 50 with 20 seconds to go!!
I guess I can continue being chirpy for another week :p

View attachment 1201386
I assume you've already sent a video of the TK handball to the other guy. If not, you better get cracking ;)

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
2255. Could be worse but it cost me spots.
Mills has now cost me 200 ranking points in the last 4 weeks ......2 weeks its been the late outs that have stuffed me

In between I get Mills 152 which saved that week for me

This week had the (VC) on Titch ......but you guessed it, no loop player available given the timing of the game ....so had to run with Lyons (C)

Anyway a **** of a week 2,226 .....Reeves out really hurt
I think we are playing in the prelim this week. You ready brah?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2255. Could be worse but it cost me spots.

I think we are playing in the prelim this week. You ready brah?
Yeah just studying your team ......your weakness's , how I can exploit your obvious over confidence at this weeks result

tenor.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I must admit, I am up and about seeing P.Dow on your field. Watch it explode in my face when he pumps out 140.
Everything hinges on two players in team selections ......Mills & Reeves

Yes can understand how seeing Dow on my teamsheet would be confidence building by any opponent

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Everything hinges on two players in team selections ......Mills & Reeves

Yes can understand how seeing Dow on my teamsheet would be confidence building by any opponent
Yes, hanging out for Mills and Danger myself.

Not sure why it builds confidence. Feel like Dow probably has a similar last 5 average to Hunter who is still on my field. At least you didn't burn 600k on Dow.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yes, hanging out for Mills and Danger myself.

Not sure why it builds confidence. Feel like Dow probably has a similar last 5 average to Hunter who is still on my field. At least you didn't burn 600k on Dow.
Dow could go 70-80 ....or score 37 like last weekend

Fair to say the result probably hinges on Dow ......oh that, and how my brilliant tactical mind can bamboozle you with stealth like moves

My people are working on our strategies as we speak .....all experts in their field of speciality of course :moustache:

Computer men working.gif

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dow could go 70-80 ....or score 37 like last weekend

Fair to say the result probably hinges on Dow ......oh that, how my brilliant tactical mind can bamboozle you with stealth like moves

My people are working on our strategies as we speak .....all experts in their field of speciality of course :moustache:

View attachment 1201666
Yeah, well I'll probably forget to check late outs and cop a doughnut. You ready for that strat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back