Trades Round 21 Fantasy Trades - The F*** You Leon Edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Getting close to the end..... Either of my tether with Leon or the end of the season, I'm not sure which....

Planned trades:

Houston - Mystery Player X
Amartey - Sub $200K rookie.... Hopefully one that is playing, so I have some Fwd bench coverage... Kelly (Pies) and Amartey have been there recently.....

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
No injuries to deal with for the first time in about 5 rounds.

Likely to downgrade Bianco and then upgrade either Houston or Hind. Haynes earns another week

I wish I'd known he had it in him, I wouldn't have chopped him last week.... Could have upgraded Houston instead....

Hunter on the chopping block but he’ll probably stay, Essendon at Marvel looks a decent matchup.

Taranto on the chopping block but he’ll probably stay now that Hopper is out.

Darcy on the chopping block but he’ll probably stay because the bloke scores 90s on one leg.

Think I’ll probably be ruthless and move Sharp on.

Amartey -> any random 170k
Sharp -> Some random mid ~700k

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
YOLO option:

Houston - Zac Guthrie

Bowes - Tarryn Thomas

Leaves money in the bank to deal with Taranto the week after if he continues to be Leon'd.

YOLO option:

Houston - Zac Guthrie

Bowes - Tarryn Thomas

Leaves money in the bank to deal with Taranto the week after if he continues to be Leon'd.

My issues with the Guthries this weekend have been well publicised. But all jokes aside, Zuthrie is an interesting one. Gunf was that a role change on the weekend? Or just one of those games where everything fell his way and he’s straight back to scoring 50s?

Dan12

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2011
Albury
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Is Taranto likely to be pure mid without Hopper there? I'll go Bianco to Peatling then either Bramble to Marshall or Taranto to Miller

Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
My issues with the Guthries this weekend have been well publicised. But all jokes aside, Zuthrie is an interesting one. Gunf was that a role change on the weekend? Or just one of those games where everything fell his way and he’s straight back to scoring 50s?
The latter i don't think he has that kind of consistency in him

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
After Houston and Sharp combined for 89, my 1st inclination is to trade Houston > Peatling and Sharp > Walsh/Lyons/Wines/Petracca

Could nearly be a 100 pt improvement on this week, couldn't be any worse (concussions and injuries aside)

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I said I’d be done for the year but I’m back already 🤦🏼‍♂️

Unless someone is out due to injury I’m 100% doing the following

Houston -> Peatling (loop him, Haynes and Bianco for two of the spots)
Neale -> Steele

Just want to try enjoy the rest of the season and now owning Steele and Miller should allow me to do that. Midfield now looks awesome if anything 😂

Steele, Miller, Titchell, Walsh, Merrett, Macrae, Parish and Amon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukebatty97

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
2171, dropped from 200th to 350 🤢🤢
Is Taranto a form slump or no midfield minutes? Will hold if it's just form.

Looking at sharp down, Houston to mills
Or
Taranto to gaff, Houston to sidebottom or similar.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Lack of funds makes doing anything good basically impossible.

Can I just dump Bianco and run the gauntlet on Peatling? Cats in Geelong is the only thing putting me off that, plus Bianco is a very solid rookie.

Houston has to go, doesn't want the ball but I said that about Haynes last week and he bangs out a 111.

Was thinking A Scott to a 170ker and Houston to Marshall which gives one more week of Bianco and Reeves cash gen.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sums it up...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-212800_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-212800_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 86
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Lack of funds makes doing anything good basically impossible.

Can I just dump Bianco and run the gauntlet on Peatling? Cats in Geelong is the only thing putting me off that, plus Bianco is a very solid rookie.

Houston has to go, doesn't want the ball but I said that about Haynes last week and he bangs out a 111.

Was thinking A Scott to a 170ker and Houston to Marshall which gives one more week of Bianco and Reeves cash gen.

Agreed. I could get Bramble to mystery player, and have zero cash. But Houston stays at D6.... Bianco would be last rookie.

Or Houston to mystery player and have 100k left for next week.

but that means relying on Bianco and Bramble for a few more weeks...

I need to map it out. Next week is likely Murphy to Peatling, but that will only give me 100k...

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Agreed. I could get Bramble to mystery player, and have zero cash. But Houston stays at D6.... Bianco would be last rookie.

Or Houston to mystery player and have 100k left for next week.

but that means relying on Bianco and Bramble for a few more weeks...

I need to map it out. Next week is likely Murphy to Peatling, but that will only give me 100k...

Tough one but I really can't see how Houston turns the corner. Haynes was always free it's just GWS never used him whereas Houston just jogs around not wanting the ball, doesn't really tackle and fumbles ground balls anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back