Trades Round 21 Fantasy Trades - The F*** You Leon Edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this grand plan all week to loop Haynes, Bianco and Peatling for the last two spots on the field in backline but still didn’t even realise Peatling and Haynes played in the same team under that useless prick Cameron. Luckily Madden is out aswell because my perma loop Briggsy is also back in.

Going to have to bite the Bullet and field Haynes tonight I think, Geelong at Geelong is scary, real scary and there is a legitimate chance that he drops a 40 and ruins the whole week again on a Friday night
Agree, slightly worried...
I can't quite remember exactly, but isn't it Haynes that needs Davis in the side to score well? Now with Davis out, its gonna be even worse

I had this grand plan all week to loop Haynes, Bianco and Peatling for the last two spots on the field in backline but still didn’t even realise Peatling and Haynes played in the same team under that useless prick Cameron. Luckily Madden is out aswell because my perma loop Briggsy is also back in.

Going to have to bite the Bullet and field Haynes tonight I think, Geelong at Geelong is scary, real scary and there is a legitimate chance that he drops a 40 and ruins the whole week again on a Friday night
Cameron has ruined 2 good weeks on the Sunday night back to back, now he's going to * me Friday night. What a guy

Agree, slightly worried...
I can't quite remember exactly, but isn't it Haynes that needs Davis in the side to score well? Now with Davis out, its gonna be even worse
Yeah I think you’re right, I can only trade one Houston and Haynes as I’ve also got Neale. Upgrading Neale to Steele no matter what. Might be better to go Haynes to Peatling and then use the loop on Peatling if required

And there is nothing worse than starting off with a sh*t Friday night aswell... really ruins the whole feel of the weekend

I have Taranto to do that for me.....

The delete team button will be at the fingertips tonight haha

Don’t have the cash to upgrade Houston and Taranto this week....

So lock in Houston for a ton and for Taranto to score -3.....

I'm jumping off Taranto.. might completely blow up in my face but not having to watch him run around with 1 functioning arm will be a blessing.

Straight to Mills.

Then Ridley or Bramble to a approx 650-670k mid next week and head into league prelims with technically no "spuds"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goes against everything in the rule book, but I’m strapped for cash, got 2 forced moves and want a big dog. So, thoughts on Ruscoe? 328k, 81 in his last 3

Bowes to Ruscoe
Neale to Miller/Titch/Lyons

Don’t love it, but don’t see any way to get a big dog otherwise

At the moment I am keeping Taranto (a late out tonight would be a blessing though!) and trading Crouch out instead.

Houston to Sidebottom via Hall to defence.

Crouch to Crisp with the idea of trading out Haynes to a bargain mid next week like a Cerra. Would move Crisp into defence and means Houston and Haynes have been replaced in defence by Hall and Crisp. Will make me feel a whole lot more comfortable with my backline.

Plans obviously go into disarray if Taranto doesn't play mid this week.

1628230607440.png

I had a grand plan of Bramble & Bianco for Lyons and Honey (bank of 180k) but Neale has ruined that.

Mostly going for league win this week to get me into a prelim since my ranking of 4.3k won't change much.

Now I am looking at Bianco to Peatling & Neale to Touk, Steele, Lyons or Petracca. Will give varying degrees of bank for next week to dg Reeves and ug Bramble - Steele (128k) Touk (153k) Lyons (243k) or Petracca (228k).

I think I am leaning towards Lyons or Touk. Lyons should give me enough to get a premo like Mills or Petracca the week after.

What option do you guys think?

Here is the unique in the matchup at the moment. He has Neale and Bramble on field too.
1628230974182.png

Just had another play around.

Is Houston and Haynes to Sidebottom and Matt Kennedy just too sideways, or would you class it as an overall improvement?

Decided to bank some cash this week for big upgrades over the last 2 rounds.

Houston > Peatling to bank $300K
McEvoy > Marshall via $50k upgrade

Net gain leaves me with $279k.

Or if I downgrade Darcy to Marshall, I have $430k in the bank to splurge over the next 2 weeks. Hmm.

With 2 rook spots on-field, I'm trying to see if I can treat myself with Steele and Miller taking out those last 2 spots.
Trade outs will be Bianco, Sharp, Bramble at this stage. That leaves 1 trade left for the season to generate cash for an upgrade.

Last edited:
Just had another play around.

Is Houston and Haynes to Sidebottom and Matt Kennedy just too sideways, or would you class it as an overall improvement?
I think its an upgrade.. Sidey is better than all those in his current role, Kennedy should be fine barring another Teague episode. Houston stinks all the time and Haynes is 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back