Preview Round 21: Greater Western Sydney vs Essendon, Sydney Showgrounds, Saturday 06/08/2022 @ 2:10 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonTheStat preview against GWS is out now

Great pod! If you're not onto this yet then jump on everyone. So refreshing to get some actual insights into the game and how the dons/oppo are playing instead of the shallow junk 'analysis' available in the general footy media, which is often bears a lot of resemblance to the half drunk one-eyed supporters talking sh*t at the pub.

Easier to drop the kids than established players.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Hind’s attitude? Snelling is just finding form and Jones just needs to keep playing as he’s missed so much football.
Snelling finding form still means he gets rag dolled every time he has the ball and he still doesn’t make the decision stance from 30metres out.
Jones is a professional footballer and has to star holding his marks and taking his opportunities and kick goals. Some development time in the twos would be beneficial to him.
As for Hinds attitude stop looking at him through rose coloured glasses and watch him closely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snelling finding form still means he gets rag dolled every time he has the ball and he still doesn’t make the decision stance from 30metres out.
Jones is a professional footballer and has to star holding his marks and taking his opportunities and kick goals. Some development time in the twos would be beneficial to him.
As for Hinds attitude stop looking at him through rose coloured glasses and watch him closely.
You’re original post was that’s its piss weak selection, easier to drop kids than established players, yet you want Jones dropped?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

You’re original post was that’s its piss weak selection, easier to drop kids than established players, yet you want Jones dropped?
Don’t split hairs here. Menzie and D’Ambrosio are kids. Jones is only 21 but needs to do better. Are you telling me that his form deserves a game?

Don’t split hairs here. Menzie and D’Ambrosio are kids. Jones is only 21 but needs to do better. Are you telling me that his form deserves a game?
Are you telling me that D’Ambrosio’s form warrants selection anymore than Jones? In any case, they are hardly vying for the same position.

A couple of unlucky outs in Massimo and Jai. But you can't fit 24 into 22.

Everyone in that 22 you can make a case for.
Have to play the guys with the runs on the board.

Are you telling me that D’Ambrosio’s form warrants selection anymore than Jones? In any case, they are hardly vying for the same position.
Yes l think D’Ambrosio’s body of work has been far better than Jones. As promising as Jones is, he is not performing. Stewart can play CHF.

A couple of unlucky outs in Massimo and Jai. But you can't fit 24 into 22.

Everyone in that 22 you can make a case for.
Have to play the guys with the runs on the board.
Where are we on the ladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back