Game Day Round 21 - GWS Giants vs Hawthorn Hawks @ UNSW Oval, Canberra @ 7.50 pm 9 August 2019 on a miserable winter's night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a really dumb team. We play so recklessly and keep injuring players. Never have I seen a team with so many potential injuries in not only a game, but across multiple seasons.

Does Leon actually coach or just 'back his players'? We play the same instinctive style week in week out regardless of the team or the weather.

Tomlinson's poor decision making also costing us weekly. Has the tools but not much brain.

Does Leon actually coach or just 'back his players'? We play the same instinctive style week in week out regardless of the team or the weather.

Tomlinson's poor decision making also costing us weekly. Has the tools but not much brain.
Heeeeeeree were go. Another Leon basher

Blind Freddy can see we are getting smashed in the midfield here. The hawks midfield is made up of nuffies and they are dicking us

Losing contested possessions and clearances by such a margin is ridiculous

Other than the resting ruck as a fwd I don't think the coaching has lost the game. The intent is not there from a lot of players. Worst game I've seen Reid play, didn't want be out there in the first half, Lachie is still worried about his shoulder, Zac needs to stop arguing with umpires. You can't come up with a new game plan for one game when the players have trained and been educated to play a certain way all year but use of which players in what position can be criticised. Losing half the fwd line and replacing them with nothing when we had a good structure there all year is pretty ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back