Game Day Round 21, GWS Giants vs West Coast Eagles, Sat 13th August, 4.35pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

OOOOPS.
Maybe thats the loss that hurts so much it actually takes us through the rest of season angry.

I hope we have some mods awake this evening.

Do you guys happen to remember my fight with the troll earlier this week about their fans. Well you are all about to get a lesson in West Coast fan arrogance.

Good luck mods

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost because we played dumb football. Nothing to do with the umps.

Relying too much on natural talent and not playing very smart footy. Not an issue in most games cause there is so much talent in the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a ladder predictor and cant find a way to make top 4 now. 5th is the best i can get us. Even if some other teams lose one. Its hard to believe that jezza just kicking a point at the end there could have had us still vying for top 2 :(

Just did a ladder predictor and cant find a way to make top 4 now. 5th is the best i can get us. Even if some other teams lose one. Its hard to believe that jezza just kicking a point at the end there could have had us still vying for top 2 :(

We can make 4th if sydney lose to both st kilda and north and we beat north.

Remember the hurt, play out the year, and win in September.
Lost because we played dumb football. Nothing to do with the umps.

Relying too much on natural talent and not playing very smart footy. Not an issue in most games cause there is so much talent in the side

We've been doing that all year.

The two fifty metre penalties resulting in goals from the goal square were ridiculous. West Coast also copped some poor decisions as the blokes in green were out of their depth.

We are not ready for this yet. The finals experience will be good though.

We cannot lose Lobb.

Tunbridge needs a long holiday...grub act. Shuey is just a disgrace to the game...shame he feels the need to milk high frees with his talent. The rest of the Eagles? Well, they hung in there when we should have had them. They found a way, so good luck to them. Our boys still lack the footy smarts to control games when it matters. As we have seen often this year, Hawks don't lose that sort of game. The premiership is probably beyond us this year.

Still in position for my revised hope of a home finals victory at a minimum after what we've shown this year.

I know it's counter intuitive but I've been hoping we finish 5th for weeks, lock in first home final (probably against the budgies) and if we win a second one as well.

That was the most exciting game of footy I've been at in 10 years, the loss in the last 3 seconds killed the enjoyment levels considerably

So let me get this straight... We have a player slung with his head driven into the turf in an act that will get the perpetrator two weeks and it's play on - goal to the Eagles.yet their player is barely touched on the bicep, and he gets another shot on goal because he missed?

By my count a minimum of five of their goals came from dodgy umpiring decisions. In a one point game, that's pretty crucial.

There needs to be an investigation into match fixing because it was pretty f#*ing blatant.

Absolutely robbed!!!!!!

Rubbish result.

I know it's counter intuitive but I've been hoping we finish 5th for weeks, lock in first home final (probably against the budgies) and if we win a second one as well.

That was the most exciting game of footy I've been at in 10 years, the loss in the last 3 seconds killed the enjoyment levels considerably

Isn't the second game a home game for the loser from the top 4? That's why I've been very much pro-top 4 - lose the first and then you've got a home game against a 5-8 team, followed by an away game to get into the GF.

We've been doing that all year.

The two fifty metre penalties resulting in goals from the goal square were ridiculous. West Coast also copped some poor decisions as the blokes in green were out of their depth.

We are not ready for this yet. The finals experience will be good though.

We cannot lose Lobb.

You are correct that both those 50's were ridiculous but not because they were bad calls ridiculous cause they were schoolboy errors by our boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back