Autopsy Round 21: Hawks plough the GWS snowflakes

Remove this Banner Ad

Performance of a team simply enjoying their football; plenty of fantastic individual efforts across the board

All the words have been used to describe Worps. Kid is a star

CJ has tonnes of talent in there, his enthusiasm to get involved and his courage to go into spots where he will probably get hit is very encouraging. Needs time though, let him learn and flourish

Clarko rocking the shorts and t-shirt. Absolutely gold

Thank you. Haven't gone for a team like I did for you guys outside of the Lions ever. Top 4 now very hard to miss. Must say... when fully invested in your side Sicily makes you nervous with ball in hand!!
If we don’t make finals I think many here are riding lions for hodge.

Gotta love Clarko’s approach to this game. Gotta love TOB playing like he belongs. Gotta love Chad taking the game on all night. Gotta love Sicily being a rock and outplaying the fu** out of Toby Greene. Gotta love Poppy turning back the clock. Gotta love Scully playing his best game for the year. Gotta love Worpel playing like a beast and making a late run for B&F. Gotta love CJ’s run and endeavour on debut.

Gotta love this ******* club!

(Also gotta love that thread title).
So much love.. I love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked everything about this game.
The buildup with Smith and Clarko running around semi nude at training. The Snow. The shorts. The quarter time smiles. All good.
It wasn't a spectacular performance with a half hearted opposition...but it was good.
This sort of experience is good for the young guys to bond. Well done Clarko.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back