Toast Round 21 is the Best Round this year so far in a neutral perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2016
Tasmania
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Round 21 is the best round this year no doubt. I'll back up my reasons
1. Essendon getting flogged to a side that is below them is mindboggling. I expected a close game, but I ended up seeing a much-unexpected result and the 21 goals in a row is simply amazing to watch.
2. GWS getting kept to 34 points and 29 points against a hawthorn side who has been very average this year. Clarko wearing shorts and a short-sleeved top makes it worthwhile However the best thing about that game is that we got to endure SNOW for the first time in AFL history.
3. Brisbane Lions Thrashing the Gold Coast was nothing unusual, but it was interesting to see Charlie Cameron aiming to get the bag of 10.
4. North Melbourne GETTING REDUCED TO A WHOPPING 14 POINTS, Takes the cherry on the cake as the lollie eating Rhyce Shaw was shocked and disappointed in his team, despite keeping Geelong to a manageable 69 points

Heaps to take out this round so far and the best part was when the bulldog supporters clapped when Essendon kicked their second goal (Even John Worsfold Clapped)

Last edited:

Really liked seeing Essendon opt for total anal destruction, and as for the other game, well I liked seeing the handbagging SCUM kick a hilarious 5.39 or whatever it was, even if they did win.

Do you have a video of Worsfold clapping, by the way? There are people I need to send it to.

Round 21 is the best round this year no dought. I'll back up my reasons
1. Essendon getting flogged to a side that is below them is mindboggling. I expected a close game, but I ended up seeing a much-unexpected result and the 21 goals in a row is simply amazing to watch.
2. GWS getting kept to 34 points and 29 points against a hawthorn side who has been very average this year. Clarko wearing shorts and a short-sleeved top makes it worthwhile However the best thing about that game is that we got to endure SNOW for the first time in AFL history.
3. Brisbane Lions Thrashing the Gold Coast was nothing unusual, but it was interesting to see Charlie Cameron aiming to get the bag of 10.
4. North Melbourne GETTING REDUCED TO A WHOPPING 14 POINTS, Takes the cherry on the cake as the lollie eating Rhyce Shaw was shocked and disappointed in his team, despite keeping Geelong to a manageable 69 points

Heaps to take out this round so far and the best part was when the bulldog supporters clapped when Essendon kicked their second goal (Even John Worsfold Clapped)

Even Mark Arceri’s goal for the Blues, which was their first with 30 seconds remaining would have still beaten North tonight.

Attachments

• BEA0A1B0-8E12-453E-9099-3655886AF449.jpeg
    BEA0A1B0-8E12-453E-9099-3655886AF449.jpeg
    789.5 KB · Views: 129
Round 21 is the best round this year no dought. I'll back up my reasons

Start by learning how to spell doubt.
Then we get it you're happy because clubs you don't like played badly.
Good for you!
This thread isn't even good enough for the Bay.

I liked seeing the handbagging SCUM kick a hilarious 5.39 or whatever it was, even if they did win.

Yeah, it’s hilarious when my team’s biggest modern day rivals consolidate their spot on top of the ladder by winning by 9 goals and holding a team that beat mine the week before to one goal for the match! 🙃🙃🙃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back