Game Day Round 21 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise a glass .🥂🍻

The ultimate burnman ♨ the original piggy🐽 and China🇨🇳- man😖 has hung up hes hooves .

Enjoy your🐽🐽🍟🍟🍖🥩🍔🍔🍔

Would any player in SC history have had more trades used on them?
I doubt it.
Gun. He will be missed.

Close 2nd and 3rd .

Fyfe .
Tobes punchable head Greene .
Rocky had a few years were peeps used like 5 trades on him.
I think hed be ahead clearly.
punchables a maybe premo. Rocky was the highest scoring player in SC.
Much higher ownership imo.

Pretty s**t week on my end. 2345 - lost both leagues I was playing SFs in but thankfully had the week off in 2 most important cashies so hoping my team has gotten all of the spudiness out of their system. Rank stable at 2098 - dropped about 30 spots but top 1k dream is dead now 😥

11 out of 22 flogs this week under 100. And that’s apparently full premo. GAGF

1 trade left with Danger and Walsh under clouds + Brayshaw with a week off for going full Chris Judd. Anooz is clenched

This sums up my SC season in a nutshell.

In my main Cashy.

Go to bed leading 2399 to 2396.
He had no unique players and i had Petracca and May.

Check my score this morning and it's still 2399, give a fist pump.. get a message from a mate saying tough luck on the draw.
Check the scores and my opponent went up to 2399 without having a unique player last night.

HOW!?? seriously.. fu** SC.
What happened? How did his score go up without a unique ?

Pretty sh*t week on my end. 2345 - lost both leagues I was playing SFs in but thankfully had the week off in 2 most important cashies so hoping my team has gotten all of the spudiness out of their system. Rank stable at 2098 - dropped about 30 spots but top 1k dream is dead now 😥

11 out of 22 flogs this week under 100. And that’s apparently full premo. GAGF

1 trade left with Danger and Walsh under clouds + Brayshaw with a week off for going full Chris Judd. Anooz is clenched
Yeah I had only 10 tonnes in 2379, pretty low score only saved by Titch, Macrae, and Captain Steele combining for 614 points.

Well scrapped my way to a half decent 2340 and only dropped 74 spots. I had 9 players under 85 and if it wasn't for Captain Jack Steele to salute with another 150+ it would have been much worse. I'm in 8 Prelims this week and have 1 trade left but like many have Danger/Walsh/Jelly all with question marks so not sure what my last trade will be yet.

2.JPG

Yeah I had only 10 tonnes in 2379, pretty low score only saved by Titch, Macrae, and Captain Steele combining for 614 points.
I had similar from captain Macrae + Touk Touk + Titch. Not having Steele is ******* killing me though

I actually reckon as much as I love a good melt about the KOTD prick he’s the perfect fantasy footballer. Wins a ton of hard ball in close and tackles a s**t ton so his floor is very high, but I think the biggest thing for him is ball use by foot. Not that he’s particularly damaging - but he always takes very safe options ie long to contest or short kicks to spares so it’s very rare he gets done for those uncontested clangers that really kill player’s scoring. Any clangers he does get are usually missed handballs in traffic which are offset by the points for loose/hardball gets.

Will be picking the kent every year for the foreseeable future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sums up my SC season in a nutshell.

In my main Cashy.

Go to bed leading 2399 to 2396.
He had no unique players and i had Petracca and May.

Check my score this morning and it's still 2399, give a fist pump.. get a message from a mate saying tough luck on the draw.
Check the scores and my opponent went up to 2399 without having a unique player last night.

HOW!?? seriously.. fu** SC.
Can only think that the common players you had went up, and your POD's came down by the same amount.

Did I see someone post that he was doing the warmup? If he legit got sore 20 minutes before the game then there's nothing to see here. Just hoping he can play next week

From what I understand he was under a cloud all week (which they didn't declare) and then started getting worse on the day of the game.

I haven't heard or read anything about him tweaking it in the warm up, AFAIK (which aligns with Horse's direct quotes) he didn't make it that far.

Yeah, I really hope he gets up too, I started him and it was one of my best moves of the season until the last month.

I had similar from captain Macrae + Touk Touk + Titch. Not having Steele is ******* killing me though

I actually reckon as much as I love a good melt about the KOTD prick he’s the perfect fantasy footballer. Wins a ton of hard ball in close and tackles a sh*t ton so his floor is very high, but I think the biggest thing for him is ball use by foot. Not that he’s particularly damaging - but he always takes very safe options ie long to contest or short kicks to spares so it’s very rare he gets done for those uncontested clangers that really kill player’s scoring. Any clangers he does get are usually missed handballs in traffic which are offset by the points for loose/hardball gets.

Will be picking the kent every year for the foreseeable future
If ever there was a week for Steele to score a piddly 73 it’s this week 🤪

Jelly 8 more years...wow.

Mmmm .....just calculated 8 years = 16 ankles, 4 hamstrings .....and 3 shoulder reconstructions

Just check my calculations here .......I make it 72 games to be lost to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back