Game Day Round 21 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeks ago I was meant to trade impey > degoey (low 300s)….. but I pussied out and traded impey > Isaac smith (full well knowing and expecting him to be rested in the back end of the season)

last week was 8k short of dusty > marshall

impey > Isaac has totally stuffed my season, and to rub it in even more, ccj and Briggs in, can’t loop because Isaac is the Friday night game. Been a great year, cya all!

Weightman out is a blessing in disguise. Means I can loop Briggs and take a look at his score and hopefully drop SfrickenPfrickenP!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone with the means to find out tell me if Slobbo has any trades left?

I'm in a semi-final against him. Yeah, I know.

Anyways he's still carrying Dusty so I'm hoping he's fresh out and he has Weightman dropped and Scott and Waterman on extended benches. Could be a nice easy walk-over if he cops a donut or two

Could someone with the means to find out tell me if Slobbo has any trades left?

I'm in a semi-final against him. Yeah, I know.

Anyways he's still carrying Dusty so I'm hoping he's fresh out and he has Weightman dropped and Scott and Waterman on extended benches. Could be a nice easy walk-over if he cops a donut or two
He still HerestoyouMrs?
If so, three trades.
(Don't normally make use of this to look up individuals' trades, personally don't think it's kosher, but in that context, seems OK, and others can do what they like, not telling anyone what to do.)
dfwmm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back