Preview Round 21 Melbourne v Sydney Sunday August 12, MCG, 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to have you back B52.:)

Always here Tickster. Have been off re-reading various texts - Marx, Mao, Foucault. All in their various ways have sanguine thoughts about the Bloods. Mostly my deconstructions with the help of a labrador, white cane and many bottles of Irish Whisky tell me the Bloods are better than all these capitalist nobs.

As ever I agree with the greatest modern philosopher of our of time, GtG. The answer to the questions about meaning and the universe etc was not 42. It was always 37.

Pretty rapt that you decided to play Johnson last week as opposed to this week. Feel good stories like that always give the team more reason to win.
I’m expecting you guys to beat and and I’d be very surprised if we won, simply because I’m so scarred by the past
anyway good luck

SilentHunter_, where's our game day thread??? Did you have a big night?

Haha I was just thinking the same. I picture him sitting at the computer hovering over the post button waiting for the time to change to turn from 23:59 to 0:00.

Have been idly wondering where the game day thread is.

While we wait on strange time zones...

There are many connections between the Bloods and Dees, eg coaches. Roos, McMahon, Smith, Skilton, Barassi and players shifting between clubs. I think we have been the winner as we will be today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back