Preview Round 21 Melbourne v Sydney Sunday August 12, MCG, 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Horse finally come to his senses?

As I pointed out when the extended benches were named.....

It was ******* obvious that unless something else was going on that it was going to be Hannebery for Robinson!!

Wasn’t he playing NEAFL before he was injured and is still playing there now?

Don’t be using logic around here mate!

Horse has been sent by the AFL to destroy the Swans from within. How do you not see that?

:rolleyes:

im expecting us to lose by around 40 points

Not even sure if I'll bother to go buy the Samboy Salt n Vinegars
Awww common... we have Hanners back! And NOTHING is so bad that you have to give up the Samboys!

We must get Hanners out from under the hooves of Horse. I have this image of Swans players lined up before selection, some so sick and injured they can barely stand, supported by their teammates like some war scene from recent history. Simpson is there with his donkey.

Wearing a monocle and jackboots Horse clicks his heels and snaps a salute to his merciless group of pet doctors, they who would torture and conduct bizarre experiments on the players. "Zat one looks perfect", Horse declares in a terrible accent, pointing out Hanners. His cruel henchmen thrust Hanners forward. Barely able to stand he stumbles into Horse who lashes his riding crop across his face. Blood seeps from a dark welt across his cheek. "Yah, zis one ist eggzacktly vat ve need for ze demonz game". "Ve vill run him into ze ground" "Ha, ha, ha. Yah into ze ground mit Hanners" echo his henchmen. Hanners is dragged upright again before being thrown to the ground at Horse's feet. Horse kicks him hard, just for fun. Hanners barely winces. His face shows the despair of a defeated man.

How is this allowed to happen in the AFL ? (you ask). Players beaten and worn out worse than the lowliest beasts in the field. while the medicos turn a blind eye or fake medical reports to fool the fans. Luckily some here have the guts to speak out but can no-one stop this monster ?

Whatever else, Hanners must not play this weekend. We must reach him and set him free.
:tearsofjoy: Hahaha that is GOLD!!!!
I am sitting on a beach in Peurta Vallarta atm, nearly wetting myself laughing, with a whole heap of American tourists looking at me thinking I'm a lunatic!
Thank you for that bunge, every time I see horse or Hanners now, that image is going to pop into my head - you are brilliant!

:tearsofjoy: Hahaha that is GOLD!!!!
I am sitting on a beach in Peurta Vallarta atm, nearly wetting myself laughing, with a whole heap of American tourists looking at me thinking I'm a lunatic!
Thank you for that bunge, every time I see horse or Hanners now, that image is going to pop into my head - you are brilliant!
Happy to have tickled your funny bone Jewelsbon. The image of you sitting on a beach almost wetting yourself in front of a heap of American tourists beings me joy too.

It's been a while since I've seen one of these posts bungee. ... It's been too long mate. Great to have you back. :thumbsu:
Thanks GTG. I never left. Just regained my sense of humour. The Horse conspiracy theorists finally went so far off the rails that I realised it had to be one big wind up, I mean, no-one could genuinely believe all that stuff, right ? So I instead of trying to lick them I decided to join them (Thinking of the cook's song in South Park. "Lick my salty chocolate balls.....")

He could turn up in the NEAFL game or at the pie stall. Horse has instructed him to go missing.
That means he is somewhere aroung the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[
I'm nervous but confident that if we bring our best then we'll win. If we lose then it'll make finals tough (but not impossible).

Huge game. Just hope we don't get embarassed.
There is no reason to. Melbourne have again showed their soft underbelly at times this year. They are prospective top 4 because outside Richmond to this point no other side have shown the quality of top 4 contender on a consistent basis. They are nothing special. We have played a shocking brand of football for the most part of the season so when you say If we bring our best I honestly don't know how good that is this year. What I do know is if we bring our best effort, as horrible as we have been at times this year it will put enough pressure on them to once again see them crack under pressure. Don't bring that effort and they will get their tails up and as you fear see us embarrassed. If that does happen to unfold questions will need to be asked of both Longmire and the players because if there is any pride or desire left in our year now is the time to stand up and be counted. We have played against sides this year that have lacked experience but they have been up for the challenge, taken it to us and rolled us. We may be in transition like some on here say and have some inexperience young types in this side but the shoe needs to be on other foot. Show some character and keep the season alive regardless of where it finishes in a couple of weeks.

A win for us (and a Port Adelaide win today) will make finals extremely unlikely for the Cats this year.
Fair to say they will be cheering the Dees on tomorrow.

Well this is it. Our season is on the line tomorrow. If we lose we are done for the year imo. So our recent history suggests we will get smashed (considering it is a big game) and I have done a complete 180 to agree with this recent history.

Well this is it. Our season is on the line tomorrow. If we lose we are done for the year imo. So our recent history suggests we will get smashed (considering it is a big game) and I have done a complete 180 to agree with this recent history.
I’m glad you said ‘imo’, it’s good to see because imo, it won’t be the case. However, it will be damn more difficult with the teams ‘currently’ below us having a far easier run. We can still win this (no, not tomorrow...that’s a given), we can be awesome and that makes us dangerous...just need to believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back