Oppo Camp Round 21 Non-Dees Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bontempelli was definitely the beneficiary of the superstar protection racket late in the game. Those two non-htb calls were a frigging joke.
That dangerous tackle one was utter crap

This round is ominous - watch Jack Darling who hasn't touched it in a few months kick 5

This round is ominous - watch Jack Darling who hasn't touched it in a few months kick 5
They’re missing a few but the midfield and key forwards are scary on paper if we aren’t on it from the first bounce. Could get really ugly if we don’t bring the heat.

They’re missing a few but the midfield and key forwards are scary on paper if we aren’t on it from the first bounce. Could get really ugly if we don’t bring the heat.
Yeah on paper though - in reality they’ve been shithouse. They’ve only won 2 since the bye - less than Hawthorn, Carlton and the Suns.

I reckon they can snap out of it and it is over there but it’s not great.

Yeah on paper though - in reality they’ve been shithouse. They’ve only won 2 since the bye - less than Hawthorn, Carlton and the Suns.

I reckon they can snap out of it and it is over there but it’s not great.
Who’s the team that plays the others back into form?

Who’s the team that plays the others back into form?

Oh I am totally with you on that one. More that I think it’s not getting much attention that they have been THAT s**t

Can I just say 3AW’s Sunday call team is excellent- there’s real chemistry there and they can have both a giggle and do good analysis. My preferred call team atm
I heard five minutes of WBD vs Essendon on MMM today.

One of the commentators goes: "Daisy Thomas is new here, he wouldn't understand the banter we've got going on"

Daisy goes: "yep, its amazing how you guys manage to do everything but call the actual game"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to know who will stumble into 8th this season, some horrific sides in contention, I reckon Freo are the worst 9 win side I've seen in a while though, been horrible every time I've watched them.
They're a enigma been really good in some games but terrible in others. They kind of remind me 2010 dees except I think they're young talent will come good.

Dogs getting smashed in the clearances because Essendon are abusing their ruck advantage. God I wish Gawn did this against them.
That tap from Wright to Stringers advantage on the run, then Stringers perfect kick to waterman. I hate our midfield when I watch that

Never in a million years would I have guessed it be Peter Wright but I've always wondered why that wasn't a tactic. Find a big bloke who can kick 50 and have him stand 40-55 out. If you put one of your bigs on him you leave a big hole behind, if you leave him then use him and let him kick.

Wright's kicked 3 beauties from 50 because he didn't seem 'dangerous'

It's ******* weird how there's no of those blokes in the AFL really.

fu** me dead just saw those 2 Bont free kicks. The second one was f’ed 😂. Only reason the 'dangerous' tackle comes into play is because the umpire gives Bont 15mins to dispose of the ball.
Umpires must get star struck sometimes. Bont’s not the first to be on the receiving end of them, but those two were horrendous calls.

He’s also a stand up guy, doesn’t play for frees unlike Oliver who will never get that kind of benefit of the doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back