Oppo Camp Round 21 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

The ball had travelled 15 metres by the time contact was made. No chance saad should have to expect contact, no chance brown couldn’t have checked himself, no chance he only gets a week

Agree, minimum 2, more likely more.

I oppose the red card concept but I'd see an incident like that, late and way off the ball, as more of a red card-able offence than the Cameron incident which you were happy to see red carded.

Elbow to the head is worse than a late hip and shoulder?

Good luck with that mate.

Elbow to the head is worse than a late hip and shoulder?

Good luck with that mate.

1 late contact in a marking contest, 1 at least 20m off the footy on a bloke who shouldn't reasonably be expecting it. Nice to see your opposed to contests but happy to advocate snipping. Good luck with that.

1 late contact in a marking contest, 1 at least 20m off the footy on a bloke who shouldn't reasonably be expecting it. Nice to see your opposed to contests but happy to advocate snipping. Good luck with that.

You want to make a bet which incident cops the most weeks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo lucky he has a Contract as he would be Sacked

Very young squad with a few significant injuries. Not sure expectations are that high.

You want to make a bet which incident cops the most weeks?

Nice try but not relevant to a discussion on red cards or are you proposing suspensions get doled out in-game?

Nice try but not relevant to a discussion on red cards or are you proposing suspensions get doled out in-game?

Again you went on a tangent.....sorry I have a movie to watch.

Go Deadpool.

Again you went on a tangent.....sorry I have a movie to watch.

Go Deadpool.

Just trying to make sense of the tangent you'd thrown out there.

Enjoy the movie.

It was late but I don,t think it was very malicious it was unlucky for Brown that Saad,s head hit the ground and no way is Brown,s hit comparable to Cameron which was full of intent.I thought there was a lack of awareness and it is still a physical game and sometimes you can hit a second or two after releasing the ball but really it was not that bad by Brown and no way should he be sent from the field for that.

Gaff,Cameron and Hall those are the sort of incidents that should quite rightly see somebody sent from the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back