Oppo Camp Round 21 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

In hindsight, given the conditions of the weekend and being able to see other results, I’m not as worried about our win not being all that pretty as I was on Saturday afternoon.

Hawthorn and Bulldogs had great wins, Brisbane and Port did what they should against ordinary opposition. Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood didn’t set the world on fire in victories but got the win and that’s all that matters.

Sloppy weekend all round with not much scoring (Bulldogs and Bdisbane played in dry conditions).

far out the umpires kiss them on the dick! siren went before he marked that lol
Yep, very clearly. We wouldn't want to miss top 4 by a minuscule amount of percent.

I thought Richmond were the team, but today I saw a very beatable team especially when we get a few players back. Stevo and goo are big ins. Richmond are good but after how they played today I think Brisbane and west coast should beat them and we'll finish top 4.

Good weekend all round

Pies win...tick
No injjuries....tick
GWS lose.............tick
Richmond didnt pass us on percentage after playing Carlton....very vulnerable in the next two rounds......tick
Brisbane gain a percentage boost making passing them on the ladder more difficult....oh well
Geelong stay on top keeping a MCG PF live for the team that finishes fourth....tick
Essendon suffer a demoralising loss two weeks out from finals....tick
Eagles on the way to beating Adelaide....small tick if it reduces the Crows morale for next week after a morale sapping season

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game atm......very tough one next week.

Great game atm......very tough one next week.

Adz I know you don’t barrack for the Pies so I totally understand your lol response.

Keep up the good fight.

Afl app says sloane injured

anyone watching to confirm if he is and how bad?

Didn’t play in the third as far as I saw Stoods.

Head injury?

Is Fog is Good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back