Game Day Round 21 - North v Bloods - Sunday 7 August @ 1:10 pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your an idiot

Why?

when we win a close one, eg v North at the scg you say its crap

pies win like that just about every week and you don't shut up about them, why hold opposition clubs to such a low bar compared to your own club

In the post I quoted you said if we win both we will be second. That's not true.

It’s very much likely given the Demons play two teams which they’ll struggle to have big wins over meaning we’re more likely to gain more percentage than they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same people questioning why people aren't happy with a brain fade of a last quarter that potentially cost us a home final will be the same people melting over the side's performance come finals if we don't perform at the Gabba or G.

It’s very much likely given the Demons play two teams which they’ll struggle to have big wins over meaning we’re more likely to gain more percentage than they do.

Idk if Carlton play like they are atm, Melbourne might win that by 10 goals

So we have a CHANCE of finishing second. I don't disagree. You said we WOULD be second, which is what I disagreed with. I wasn't missing anything, you were overconfident.

good win

cant believe anyone is actually upset

we are a massive flag chance

didnt need 3rd today
Some people are just always extremely negative. That won't change. My God the logic of some...Collingwood will smash us yet they have barely beaten the lesser sides. Okay.

I'm not missing anything. You said if we win both games we'll be second. We won't. We'll be third unless we belt one of the two teams left.

yeah if we win both, worse finish is third though

Win out and we are very likely to finish 2nd

I wouldn't say that, think we're about a 50-50 chance of 2nd or 3rd from here. If we'd held that lead against North or extended I'd have put it at 70-30 for 2nd. A lot riding on that Pies game now. Even just a close win might not be enough as we'll drop even more %.

Not sure what was good about that win
How about the fact that north brought a ridiculous amount of pressure that would have brought a lot of other sides completely undone. We withstood it, took control and won comfortably. And we did it without any injuries.

That's enough for me

Last edited:
Wow.

You could just admit you misspoke instead of digging in like this. Rather strange hill to die on. We're about 50/50 to finish second if we win our last two games.

Why?

when we win a close one, eg v North at the scg you say its crao

pies win like that just about every week and you don't shut up about them, why hold opposition clubs to such a low bar compared to your own club
No need fir that crap go support them

Don’t see me complain about your every Fuxking 2nd post about the umps week in week out the game day thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need fir that crap go support them

Don’t see me complain about your every Fuxking 2nd post about the umps week in week out the game day thread

Actually you have complained about the umpires posting

ok sorry about the go support them, but cmon be a bit kinder to your own team, getting too stressed , relax a bit

I wouldn't say that, think we're about a 50-50 chance of 2nd or 3rd from here. If we'd held that lead against North or extended I'd have put it at 70-30 for 2nd. A lot riding on that Pies game now. Even just a close win might not be enough as we'll drop even more %.
Definitely not 50/50 to miss top 2 if we win out mate, Dees are 50/50 just to beat the Lions in R23 so I don’t know how you have worked that out

Definitely not 50/50 to miss top 2 if we win out mate, Dees are 50/50 just to beat the Lions in R23 so I don’t know how you have worked that out

Because Lions will also be above us come the end of the day so whichever of them wins is still a better chance at second than us.

Very unlikely and even if they did they have a tougher game next week anyway

Are you watching their game? They were up 38-2. Granted Blues have come back a bit now, but they were already past us in the first quarter alone. Wouldn't say it's 'very unlikely' at all.

Tougher game? We play the Pies haha.

Are you watching their game? They were up 38-2. Granted Blues have come back a bit now, but they were already past us in the first quarter alone. Wouldn't say it's 'very unlikely' at all.

Tougher game? We play the Pies haha.
Brisbane would have to win by like 80 to overtake us I think

Yep we are shorter odds to beat Collingwood than Brisbane’s odds to beat St Kilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back