Game Day Round 21 - North v Bloods - Sunday 7 August @ 1:10 pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to shower and forget footy exists for a moment.

Just wish we could do this easily and it’s worse because you could see this sort of performance coming.

I won’t throw the toys out yet but a loss here would be catastrophic for our season. I’m going to pretend that’s not a possibility…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think we need an Amartey to straighten us up - doesn’t feel like a day for Logan (though feel free to prove me wrong Logan!)

Too selfish ffs
The frustrating this is that we played it right in the first quarter - high pressure, get out of the contest easily and then capitalise when fatigue kicked in. Here we're burning a lot of our chances. I'd understand not adapting to not being able to play the game we want, but it seems like we're just trying to be too flashy.

Thank god for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're playing shite, but North are playing their Grand Final today. Just need to steady and kick a couple and we'll piss it in.
Yeah I don't think we're giving enough credit to North. They're not playing like the worst side in the competition.

who is nick Larkey

Hickey is killing us. Doing dumb things post-ruck contest. Literally obstructing clean possession in the centre.
Not a popular opinion but a fit Ladhams should be our number one ruck IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back