Round 21 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

1963 with knights out, barlow subbing in for fletcher and gibbs subbing for bartel. ok score. my opponent's midfield got smashed by injuries and he pulled 1663 :O

2104, I hope to god I win.

Boyd was captain and he had a crap round(63ish), and I had to trade Selwood(joel) and Bartel (I got Scotland and Boyd). Fletcher(dustin) also missed so Xavier Ellis(emergency) had to play scoring only 46 or so.

Dreamteam - 1849, pretty terrible round, only have got my self to blame by using my trades up last week. Bartel, Knights and J Smith all pulled out so was down a few.

Supercoach - 2623, very happy with that score, same situation with trades as dreamteam losing fletcher and bartel. Had subs for them though but they got like 50's I think.

2031 - enough for a win vs Tackling Ti.t-ed (by 221 baby).. so yeah! GF spot for the Warne Dawgs! Woooohooo...

2120. Not good enough for a win.
If only Jmac and Bartel hadn't have got injured, and I could have traded the useless hack (Hasleby) for West like I had planned all week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let down by Ball, Brown, Lucas, O'Keefe and Shaw. Pretty happy considering!

Still think I might lose this week - don't know oppositions in's. I'll cry if it was Priddis (as captain too?)!!!

2113 DT

Annoyed i had to get rid of bartel and kerr this week, meant i got the same score i been averaging the last 12 weeks. No more trades left i hopefully got through unscathed this week. My ranking went up last week with a 2104 to 298 who knows what will happen.

2194 with a few disapointments but of course many good scores also.
An average week IMO but as long as it beats my opponent and doesnt let me drop too far from my ranking of 74, i'll be happy :) :thumbsu: :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back