Autopsy Round 21 Swans vs Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on the win.

Here are the midfield frequency stats from the game. If you haven't seen one of these posts before this is an overall summary of how often players started as one of your 5 mids at bounces.

There were 26 bounces

Hewett 25
Kennedy 21
Hannebery 21 wing
Cunningham 17 wing
Parker 17
Heeney 14 (2w)
Jack 14 (12w, 2i)
Papley 1

Rucks:
Sinclair 24
Dawson 2

Breakdown by Half:

1st Half - 12 Bounces

Hewett 12
Cunningham 9 wing
Kennedy 9
Hannebery 9 wing
Heeney 7
Jack 7 (6w, 1i)
Parker 6
Papley 1

2nd Half - 14 Bounces

Hewett 13
Kennedy 12
Hannebery 12 wing
Parker 11
Cunningham 8 wing
Heeney 7 (5i, 2w)
Jack 7 (6w, 1i)

Notes:
- Most starts for Hannebery in (15) analysed games this season. Hannebery's previous high was 20 against West Coast in Rd 13.
- Most starts for Jack in (15) analysed games this season. Jack's previous high was 10 against Hawthorn in Rd 8
- First analysed game this season without an start by Florent
- Hewett was extremely close to becoming the 3rd inside mid in analysed games this season to start at every bounce for their side.

interesting to have a good view yesterday. We started with a 3 man forward line , extra on wing and TWO behind the ball , that nearly sent me home. It pisses me off that we only attack when behind and attack we did. No problems at the moment with Macca in the team , but he doesn't want any contact if possible. Watched him on numourous times when we had it at half back pointing to the player to go backwards or sideways , but he was ignored thank Christ and we went forward and kicked goals. Cunningham had just about his best game yesterday and his disposal was outstanding.

2 points off the predicted margin with literally everything we said in the swans cast extra panning out.

Really weird atmosphere at the game. All the booing did was piss the Swans supporters off and drive them to be louder.

Gave Heeney the votes and the sunday champion, glad the coaches agreed. Probably the best 4 possession quarter I've ever seen.

2 points off the predicted margin with literally everything we said in the swans cast extra panning out.

Really weird atmosphere at the game. All the booing did was piss the Swans supporters off and drive them to be louder.

Gave Heeney the votes and the sunday champion, glad the coaches agreed. Probably the best 4 possession quarter I've ever seen.
The weird atmosphere was due to not knowing whether to be happy or sad, you have a strange name.

Great win

Got on Sydney at 3 30 for 200 bucks

Mostly because Melbourne are fragile

I think we looked up s**t creak when Johnson went down, and felt we might get smashed and I thought I’d actually forgive/understand it because I felt shattered

But that was my favourite win of the year, it was against advertisity and the guys got up and just got it done, everyone chipped in

Heeney was epic in the last
Parker kennedy stood up]
Papley great

Buddy still looks half fit to me, but he is such a star

Enjoy watching that game back, hasn’t been the case much this year]

It made me hope they restrict the bench in a way, our coaches had less rotations and it made them adapt more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back