AFL RDT Round 21 Trades + Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been 100 x more punished then you this season… the Duncan trade in at $845k will go down as the unluckiest trade in history. That one trade ended my entire season.
All this time I thought you had Danger! Hahahaha of course you don't have him, I reckon you're the only coach I know that doesn't have him.

127 from 2

Whitfield(vc) 112... i think i'll take that as (c)
Dangerfield 15

MIA - Williams, Bianco, Heppell, Newcombe, Brockman, possibly Edwards, Reeves, Weightman, Amartey

- will struggle to field a team
- got 1 trade left... if Edwards doesn't make the WCE team i'll have to do Heppell -> Gaff to avoid a donut

If Parker didn’t spend 50% of the game on the bench each week, he would average 90+..

Good to see short is still an absolute spud.
Your luck with rookies is just something else. 70 from Parker is incredible. You'll win the whole thing the year you nail your premos.
Meanwhile I have supposed premos like Brouch who don't even get 70

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Crouch hahaha starts every qtr on the bench, comes on half way through and spends about 5 min in the midfield and then rests fwd for the rest of the time. Should have traded him to Marshall and moved Zorko into the mids. But had to hold last trade in case Danger misses next week (got no fwd cover)

10/947 horrible week for me

1214 from 11

everything is awesome except for Dangerfield... took the 112 from Whitfield(vc)

used my last trade on Heppell -> Cerra to avoid a donut

2171 with gawn and petracca. That includes briggs and treacy filling in, danger's 15 and a 0. If i took those 4 scores out (154 points) id be 2017 with 6 to come. I know thats not realistic but it shows that my team really fired i just had too many outs. 2400 would be nice from here.

2073 Oliver & Gawn

Bad Crouch and Brayspud s**t the bed and Heeney's 48 on-field while a pair of 71s (CCJ & FinMac) waste on the forward bench. Thankfully I have Peatling's 44 as cover for Mills which could easily have been a doughnut had I not moved my cover from the mids to def because I was burning my final trade of Heppell > Oliver and didn't need it there. So it could have been better, it could have been worse. Hopefully end up with somewhere around 2300 and not slide too far.

Brayshaw....horrific. Love him and he scores so well when he is on (tackles, marks, does everything) but my god he needs to learn to beat a tag. Think that is 4 tagged games this year I have copped from him.

2115 + Gawn + Hurn

So many spuds....Hind 71, Short 85, Bray 64, Danger 15, Daniel 58, Brouch 72. Can only laugh
After copping his 60, Brayshaw is now suspended for a week! Just incredible, just never ends for me.
Should have known from the start, no matter how good he can be he is still a brayspud at heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back