Round 21 trades, for the spuds who couldn't win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agechamp

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have to use my last on zorko.....

Got a solid 2 3/4 quarters out of him.

Thinking of rolling the dice on a fwd to mids and Greene in...

If not I don't know who.... 😭😭😭😭

Cripps to Bont or Setters to Crisp (replacing Answerth on field)

who will Crisp replace in defence for you? If it's Duurs then I would actually keep him and do Cripps to Bont

It literally says it in the thing you quoted lol

Does Hanrahan get dropped this week? What are his chances of playing through to the end of the season. He is my only fwd cover and I have one trade left. Thoughts Bradkli ?

Considering our season is over, I can’t seen him being dropped. Would be good experience for younger guys to play gws away...

Clarko doesn’t usually make a lot of changes even after a loss. Birchall will be out probably for scrimshaw. Connor Nash may also be dropped. Matt walker kicked 4 for box hill last week, but hasn’t been consistent enough, so not sure who would come in. Our forward depth is deplorable.

Talk rob might be rested.

If that's the case I'm cooked.

Last trade was to get zorko out.

Life's great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zorko still a chance to play. He might do a Rory Sloane and play the next week after having the hammy iced...
They have GCS. Prob be rested.
Would have either setters or duurs as cover.

And would need to go rob to gawn as I'll need to win because I lost last week 😡😡😡

They have GCS. Prob be rested.
Would have either setters or duurs as cover.

And would need to go rob to gawn as I'll need to win because I lost last week 😡😡😡
Duurs decent enough cover actually. He's actually my D6 with Sicispud D7.......
Could actually be a blessing in disguise because if Zorko played he would have copped a hard Touk tag. Duurs probably gets higher than what Zorko would have got this week.
Hope tag goes to Neale now but I doubt it, anyone who isn't named Zorko doesn't get a proper tag from the suns. Last week they "tagged" Treloar for all of 10 minutes

My must-win div 1 match up this week.
Of course Treloar will punish me again
He also has Neale who will go nuts if Zorko misses, Neale won't get tagged. Last week he actually scored well with just 20 touches...will be back to 30+ this week and should score 130+. His spud in Witherden also has a good match up.
My crows mids have a tough match up against west coast (away). Murphy also a tough match up. I need a really good start from Taranto and Worpel to win this one.

Crisp or Houli?

View attachment 722408

He also has Neale who will go nuts if Zorko misses, Neale won't get tagged. Last week he actually scored well with just 20 touches...will be back to 30+ this week and should score 130+. His spud in Witherden also has a good match up.
My crows mids have a tough match up against west coast (away). Murphy also a tough match up. I need a really good start from Taranto and Worpel to win this one.

This is the trade thread, not your personal team blog

View attachment 722408

You should be safe with hanrahan...I’m hearing Jiath will debut so will come in for Birchall. Also hearing McEvoy will be out injured and Burgoyne rested.

2 trades left and Sicily really needs to go. But if I have to trade ROB for Gawn then I have no emergency injury trade left.

Hopefully ROB is picked and I can trade Sicily for Stewart and hang onto the last trade (and $18k - which should hopefully cover ROB to Gawn if required in the next week or 2).

Stewart won't suffer from Clarke's absence will he?

This is the trade thread, not your personal team blog
Ha! Admittedly, with many running out of trades, we are lacking content this week.

2 trades left and Sicily really needs to go. But if I have to trade ROB for Gawn then I have no emergency injury trade left.

Hopefully ROB is picked and I can trade Sicily for Stewart and hang onto the last trade (and $18k - which should hopefully cover ROB to Gawn if required in the next week or 2).

Stewart won't suffer from Clarke's absence will he?

Ha! Admittedly, with many running out of trades, we are lacking content this week.

Both Jacobs and rob to travel, think we might be in danger.

Assuming no outs tonight, I will be holding onto my last trade for another day.
2560 last week suggests I don't have too many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back