Round 21 trades, for the spuds who couldn't win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely only for the week? I’ve got 3 trades left, don’t need a win this week so happy to ride out a donut I think?
No idea. I heard talk of them wanting to get Sauce to 200 (he needs 2 more games).

But if you have 3 trades I'd use one this week and get Gawn in. There's only 2 weeks to go after this.

made a big error getting Carter when he had his debut, should have got in some non-playing spud.
Will pay the price this week, last trade burned to get Sicspud miraculous ton on field.
Jason Carter to Laitham Vandemeer, the guy I should have got instead 2 weeks ago! Can trade Owies instead but his fwd DPP could be useful.

Now playing a very dangerous game. Mid bench is Hind and Carter. I expect to get an injury to one of my mids sometime tomorrow afternoon after I burn my last trade.

made a big error getting Carter when he had his debut, should have got in some non-playing spud.
Will pay the price this week, last trade burned to get Sicspud miraculous ton on field.
Jason Carter to Laitham Vandemeer, the guy I should have got instead 2 weeks ago! Can trade Owies instead but his fwd DPP could be useful.

Now playing a very dangerous game. Mid bench is Hind and Carter. I expect to get an injury to one of my mids sometime tomorrow afternoon after I burn my last trade.
What on earth was your reasoning to bring Carter in after round 19? Couldn't have been as a cash cow. It had to be a non playing def/mid so you could use the loophole with Duurs. Don't mean to be rude, but for a Div 1 coach, you seem to have made a number of rookie errors this year.

What on earth was your reasoning to bring Carter in after round 19? Couldn't have been as a cash cow. It had to be a non playing def/mid so you could use the loophole with Duurs. Don't mean to be rude, but for a Div 1 coach, you seem to have made a number of rookie errors this year.
completely agree with you, was stupid. Just thought Carter would give me some cover in mids if Hind was dropped (he had a bad patch a few weeks ago and I thought he would be out soon). Carter was never a cash cow, just some added security in the mid bench. Never thought Sic would actually come good and planned to confidently field Duurs every week. But here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back