Round 21 trades (if you have any)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaff to Macrae and hold my last trade. If Gaff's left hadn't got off the chain I would have gone Stef to Grundy this week or next, but it did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished this Round ranked 1758 with a score of 2611.

Lessons learned this round, never trade a premo.

Held onto Buddy because of Howetruck and that panned out splendidly.:moustache::thumbsu:

1 trade this week, OUT Andrew'meathooks'Gaff > IN Jelly. 2 trades and 50K left in the puswa.

Capture.PNG

Held onto Buddy because of Howetruck and that panned out splendidly.:moustache::thumbsu:

1 trade this week, OUT Andrew'meathooks'Gaff > IN Jelly. 2 trades and 50K left in the puswa.

View attachment 538905

I'm jelly, kentwa.

View attachment 538905
Thats bullshit.

Old meathooks gets a taste for the old biffo and you trade him to the best player in the comp just like that.

You people with trades left disgust me

How long savage out for?
2 week hammy ?

Cole is serviceable but nothing more

1 left but through to Prelim in my main league so no trades this week; even if there is selection carnage.

I'm a Gaff owner so I will have to use that last one to replace him next week. Hopefully no more issues between now and then.

Geelong have Freo and the Suns at the Cattery last 2 weeks so will probably be one of Selwood or Duncan (will only be able to afford Mitch if he scores less than 95 this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back