Round 21 trades (if you have any)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last trade was going to be Gaff to Crouch... but then Big Bad Toby Nankervis pulls a heart string...

Now it's going to have to be Nankervis out probably to Bellchambers/Sinclair (can't afford anyone good) and Ahern comes on for Gaff.
What a kick to the dong. Nankervis has been solid all year but just made my Burn Man list.

My last trade was going to be Gaff to Crouch... but then Big Bad Toby Nankervis pulls a heart string...

Now it's going to have to be Nankervis out probably to Bellchambers/Sinclair (can't afford anyone good) and Ahern comes on for Gaff.
What a kick to the dong. Nankervis has been solid all year but just made my Burn Man list.

Interesting. I would rather cop a ruck doughnut this week and trade Gaff.

Any chance of doing Gaff > Stanley/Majak via DPP wizardry to cover for Nank this week?

Interesting. I would rather cop a ruck doughnut this week and trade Gaff.

Any chance of doing Gaff > Stanley/Majak via DPP wizardry to cover for Nank this week?
I'm in two knock out finals this week for my cash league.

I could use DPP to swing Gaff out, Hoff/Heeney into mids, Hayes (bench ruck) foward, and then play Stanley as a ruck...

Will mean that I still play Ahern as a forward though.

Thoughts?

I'm in two knock out finals this week for my cash league.

I could use DPP to swing Gaff out, Hoff/Heeney into mids, Hayes (bench ruck) foward, and then play Stanley as a ruck...

Will mean that I still play Ahern as a forward though.

Thoughts?

Yes, but only for this week. Next week you could start Stanley at F6 or loophole him with Ahern if you have a suitable doughnut available.

I'm back now - got into 4 prelims and now 2 sf.
Missed most of the news.

Still have 1 trade left.
Backline an issue - what is up with Savage - hammy- so Cole has to be D6.

Fine with M/F - JDG and TimmyT are back.
I used Ahern and Spargo in fwds swap.

Spargo out scoring Heendog - that was a surprise.

Thinking of moving JDG and Timmy T forward, and not sure about Spargo/Heendog on Sunday.

Think I keep my 1 trade and have to work out which M/F to play.

Yep same :shoutyoldman:

And for you Judd_Magic ?? :moustache:

giphy.gif

3 trades left and I need to get rid of Savage and Gaff. My options are

Option 1:Llyod and Menegola - leaves me with $100 left over for my last trade
Option 2:McGovern and Macrae - leaving me with $9,600
Option 3: Kennedy and Oliver - leaving me with $121k

Leaning towards option one but with the way players are falling, $100 makes my last trade hard to use.

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 13.07.50.png

Went with Gaff & Howe to J. Kelly & Tyson (seemed the most logical as MID cover given his scoring of late and probably the best average for a player worth $321,100 or whatever I had left over. Which puts me in the no trades club with semi decent bench coverage throughout my team. Two premmos shy of a full premmo on field team. Need to be much more cautious with my trades next year. Possibly take a few more gambles on POD players early next year.

So Howe out again. Can loop Rice and Mihocek for the week. Or I can make Mihocek into Buddy by moving McDonald back leaving me with 1 trade remaining. Thoughts?

I have two trades left. $50k. Decent cover on each line other than ruck (D: Mihoceck, M/F: Billings, Ahern, Sier, Ryan). The biggest issue with my team is not having Grundy (I have Stef).

Question: Do I use my last two trades bringing in Grundy, or do I save them for restings, injuries, etc in the last two rounds? Not in any cash leagues this year so focused on maximising ranking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 2 trades left and fairly happy with my side, is it worth burning the 2 trades to trade down a bench player so I can upgrade Steph Martin to Brodie Grundy?

I have 2 trades left and fairly happy with my side, is it worth burning the 2 trades to trade down a bench player so I can upgrade Steph Martin to Brodie Grundy?

I would keep the 2 trades. Martin isn’t a bad ruck to have, obviously a rung below Gawn and Grundy, but if you have to use a trade for an injury the next 2 weeks and don’t have any then your stuffed.

Similar problem for me. 2 trades left. In a few semi’s.
Nankervis is out, I can.

A) Trade Nank straight to Martin and keep 1 trade spare for an injury.

B) Trade Nank for Grundy and downgrade a bench player. Leaving 0 trades.

Option A smart choice but not as good.

Option B the high risk high reward. Choice I will prob go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 trades left and I need to get rid of Savage and Gaff. My options are

Option 1:Llyod and Menegola - leaves me with $100 left over for my last trade
Option 2:McGovern and Macrae - leaving me with $9,600
Option 3: Kennedy and Oliver - leaving me with $121k

Leaning towards option one but with the way players are falling, $100 makes my last trade hard to use.

View attachment 540859

Option 1 by daylight. Menegola should feast on freo/suns last 2 weeks as well.

Interesting point on Kennedy though...I’m strongly considering him to replace Savage too.

Got a tough $$ league match up coming up!
Should I use my last 2 trades to go:

JPK>Macrae
Austin (via JSmith)>Dion Johnson (floating Melb Donut)

Allows me to loop Murphy in DEF, Ahern/Ryan/Fritsch down FWD for the rest of the season.
And solves the JPK being a shitty POD problem.
Only, it leaves me with nothing in case of Ruck Carnage....???

Thoughts much appreciated :)

b7b93bc8391f2db40bbfcdd66ec3f4af.jpg
bfae5ee08c047f68026c8ab22633d29e.jpg

Last edited:
Got a tough $$ league match up coming up!
Should I use my last 2 trades to go:

JPK>Macrae
Austin (via JSmith)>Dion Johnson (floating Melb Donut)

Allows me to loop Murphy in DEF, Ahern/Ryan/Fritsch down FWD for the rest of the season.
And solves the JPK being a shitty POD problem.
Only, it leaves me with nothing in case of Ruck Carnage....???

Thoughts much appreciated :)

b7b93bc8391f2db40bbfcdd66ec3f4af.jpg
bfae5ee08c047f68026c8ab22633d29e.jpg

Have you thought about getting a forward and loop though the best scorer?
Any cash in the piggy bank?

Have you thought about getting a forward and loop though the best scorer?
Any cash in the piggy bank?
Yeah have thought about it.. but don't really like the potential of anyone that is going to be significantly better than those rookies.
$42.8k in the piggy.
Could get a Breust/Wingard/Menegola/Mundy type.. but would need 2 trades, not enough otherwise..

Savage and Gaff out for the season, 1 trade left.

Savage for T. McDonald, Spargo/Ahern on field in mids.
OR:
Gaff for Macrae, L. Murphy on field in def.
Thoughts please??

Yeah have thought about it.. but don't really like the potential of anyone that is going to be significantly better than those rookies.
$42.8k in the piggy.
Could get a Breust/Wingard/Menegola/Mundy type.. but would need 2 trades, not enough otherwise..

Can you go austin and Jsmith to cheap rookie and de Chad ? Ahern to mids for cover.

Is JPK to macca one trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back