big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Fook the SC trades, in other news wilf zaha has stayed at palace for the time being. So lets all get around that for a bit and come to terms with the fact that the best player in the world is going to be lighting up the epl for another season, or half. zahaaaaaa aahhhhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh

1869.jpg

Back on topic my main manz Jack jack jackie oooo wooo oooo done did it, could have got a bit more if a few things went his way but welcome back my son. not to mention my 2nd main mans Zac zac zaccie ooo woo ooo, 2 from 2 aint bad ayy you filthy sloots

Same problem for me .....when you have the answer, tell me please

Only diff,is that i haven't a loop for Fritsch/Ahern ...........Rocky has been :poo:

No SPP
Wet cold adelaide apparently

Rocky with
21 possessions
12 tackles
1 goal

Field Rocky

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Fook the SC trades, in other news wilf zaha has stayed at palace for the time being. So lets all get around that for a bit and come to terms with the fact that the best player in the world is going to be lighting up the epl for another season, or half. zahaaaaaa aahhhhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh

1869.jpg

Back on topic my main manz Jack jack jackie oooo wooo oooo done did it, could have got a bit more if a few things went his way but welcome back my son. not to mention my 2nd main mans Zac zac zaccie ooo woo ooo, 2 from 2 aint bad ayy you filthy sloots
But Hurn doesn't play soccer mate

GoDees234

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys,

Would appreciate some opinions on my options this week.

I have 4 trades left and 56K in the bank.

I have been hell bent on trading Stef > Grundy and Giro > Madgen all week (Knowing my luck Stef somehow outscores Grundy tonight). But I am thinking JPK is just as a liability as Stef and can do Giro > Madgen and Ahern > Macrae (Meaning no bench cover in the foward line, but JPK to mid bench).

Of course the other option is no trades.

upload_2018-8-11_8-50-19.png

Cheers guys

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Was gonna do Ahern to Devon Smith last minute and just play Mihocek or Hibberd as D7 for the last 3 weeks. Decided against it. Like this entire season I was let down again by Devon's solid scoring. I don't care what he costs next season because I am starting with him. Not missing the boat on the best tackler in the game again. And the only bloke i've ever seen get +8 for a bomb inside 50 that was marked uncontested by the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys,

Would appreciate some opinions on my options this week.

I have 4 trades left and 56K in the bank.

I have been hell bent on trading Stef > Grundy and Giro > Madgen all week (Knowing my luck Stef somehow outscores Grundy tonight). But I am thinking JPK is just as a liability as Stef and can do Giro > Madgen and Ahern > Macrae (Meaning no bench cover in the foward line, but JPK to mid bench).

Of course the other option is no trades.

View attachment 541206

Cheers guys
Grundy option. But can you lose Tsmith to a fwd/mid donut instead (JBrown, PWilson)? Allows you to swing Ahern in as fwd cover

Look at all you smug campaigners with your trades n s**t. You make me sick!
Haha I was about to post something similar

Trades lol, what are those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back